Phantis Forums

Vasilis Tsiartas (retired)

Hammarby

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be pissed if I didn't get all the money I was suppose to get. I think we really do need Tsiartas back only because of what he offers in attack. No one in Greece matches him in dead pieces.

what is dead pieces? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

do u mean set pieces! :blink: :blink: :tup: :whistle:

The only thing he is good for is a free kick on the edge of the box in the 89th minute.

he's also good for corners, penalties and even in open play with crossing, long balls, no greek player compares to Tsiartas in what he is able to do.

Ok so he is good in set pieces, but he doesn't defend at all. He will let a player run right by him. You will never see him running back to try to take the ball away from the opposing team. Useless player, and a big tsoglani. I really hope he doesn't find his way back.

Ok so he is good in set pieces, but he doesn't defend at all. He will let a player run right by him. You will never see him running back to try to take the ball away from the opposing team. Useless player, and a big tsoglani. I really hope he doesn't find his way back.

I can't believe we're talking about him finding his way back! He's 110 years old.

:gr: :gr: :gr:

• 5 months later...

So apparently he wants to play for PAOK now?

actually PUMA is offering him to PAOK as a gift.. I'm not sure whether he'll be good for PAOK but after watching the Kayserispor tie, he might be useful for AE Larissa.. they seem to lack offensive creativity..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the loser hasn't played in two years. If Otto recalls him i will lose all respect for him.

:LOL:

Ela re ksadelfe, it might well happen, even though I was being sarcastic!

Have you been following what has happened the last few hours with Kapsis? He hasn't played in over a year for Olympiako and Otto called him into the squad!

Kala topa exoume kseftilisti!

Now what are the chances Tsiartas and Vryzas reappear again for the National team????

:LOL:

Ela re ksadelfe, it might well happen, even though I was being sarcastic!

Have you been following what has happened the last few hours with Kapsis? He hasn't played in over a year for Olympiako and Otto called him into the squad!

Kala topa exoume kseftilisti!

Now what are the chances Tsiartas and Vryzas reappear again for the National team????

NEVER

Xanthi and Ethnikos arent good enough for the German

• Argy locked this topic

Archived