• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

He hasn't, at least not officially. I don't think he wants to play in Greece period and I don't blame either. He might end up in cyprus but I hardly think he would want that, but because of his age and the fact he's out of shape no teams that he would want to play for are interested in him.

I think it's a shame to end a career like this, he really was one of Greece's best players and definately could end it on a better note.

he is a loser and nothing else. Granted he was a good player but his attitude detroyed his career. He consistently caused internal problems while he was on AEK and his remarks about OTTO after the Euro proved that he is a selfish player and not deserving an honorable end to his career.

• 5 weeks later...

he is a loser and nothing else. Granted he was a good player but his attitude detroyed his career. He consistently caused internal problems while he was on AEK and his remarks about OTTO after the Euro proved that he is a selfish player and not deserving an honorable end to his career.

What did he say about Otto after the Euro??

Has he retired or what?

:gr: :gr: :gr:

He hasn't, at least not officially. I don't think he wants to play in Greece period and I don't blame either. He might end up in cyprus but I hardly think he would want that, but because of his age and the fact he's out of shape no teams that he would want to play for are interested in him.

I think it's a shame to end a career like this, he really was one of Greece's best players and definately could end it on a better note.

He should go to Cyprus. Anorthosis were very unlucky not to make it to the CL this year but one of these years a Cypriot team will make. They get to close not to! Anorthosis, Omonia, Apoel, and Apollon are all worth consideration! If he was to move there and they do make it to the CL it could be a wonderful last hurrah!

What did he say about Otto after the Euro??

Has he retired or what?

He was pissed off at Otto because he did not use him in more games. He said that Otto didn't treat him right because he only used him when he needed him.

I mean seriously, when the hell is a coach supposed too use you. When you can't defend and there is still a lot of time left in the game.

That prick was angry because he didn't get the international recognition the other players did along with the nice contracts they signed over the summer. Tsiartas was the only one from AEK that fought to get every penny he was owed. every other player agreed to take half and leave. Some like Katsouranis stayed and had a great season.

Very bitter guy. He screwed himself and he wants to blame everyone else. He deserves no place on any team.

• Argy locked this topic

Archived