Phantis Forums

Lykoi -OFI 0-1

Vaggar

The team played with alot of new players and despite playing with 10 players since the 75th min (Chrisafis took the red card) we managed to win 1-0 and almost secure a place in the third round.

Mpelevonis was the scorer in the 85th min. Neofytou was injured in the 13 min. I just hope that it is not a bad injury, since he has just found a spot in the team.

OFI played with: Daskalakis, Dermitzakis, Adamos, Stavrakakis, Chrisafis, Koutsoures, Dentsas (46th Mpelevonis), Triantafyllou (66th Deyanof), Anastasiadis, Neofytou (13th Bikowski), Moschogiannis.

Also Pitsos undergo surgery and he will probably miss 5-6 months (almost the rest of a season).

Pavlo this opens a spot for Dermitzaki since only him and Roumpakis can play in the left side of the defence.

The team played with alot of new players and despite playing with 10 players since the 75th min (Chrisafis took the red card) we managed to win 1-0 and almost secure a place in the third round.

Mpelevonis was the scorer in the 85th min. Neofytou was injured in the 13 min. I just hope that it is not a bad injury, since he has just found a spot in the team.

OFI played with: Daskalakis, Dermitzakis, Adamos, Stavrakakis, Chrisafis, Koutsoures, Dentsas (46th Mpelevonis), Triantafyllou (66th Deyanof), Anastasiadis, Neofytou (13th Bikowski), Moschogiannis.

Also Pitsos undergo surgery and he will probably miss 5-6 months (almost the rest of a season).

Pavlo this opens a spot for Dermitzaki since only him and Roumpakis can play in the left side of the defence.

Pavlo this opens a spot for Dermitzaki since only him and Roumpakis can play in the left side of the defence. ;) Yes maybe, I still have my doubts about Sciazni: Anyway I like to wish Pitzos all the best and that he may back soon, but Sciazni will choose for Roumbakis : For me Roumbakis is not enough talented for to play on this level: But who am I? I hope my frined wil got his chances from Sciazni this time. Let's hope in the first place for a good result and a good performance of our team :tup:

Yes vaggar, but I still have my doubts about the way Sciazni treats the players. anyway I like to wish a good recovery for Pitzos after his operation and that he may be back soon. I think Sciazni will choose for Roumbakis. For me he's not that fantastic player. In Holland he never makes a good impression on me, neither in defense neither in offensif way. But who am I? Let's hope the team can make some good results, that's the most important and I hope Marius injurie is not one that keeps him out for a longer time, because we need Neofitou! :tup:

Archived