Phantis Forums

Mourinho is a hypocrite

Guest Protathlitis

Guest Protathlitis

I didnt actually write this but i agree with this.

Jose Mourinho, after the game against tottenham attacked their defensive tactics.

I cant understand why nobody brought up that thats exactly why he won CL with Porto. That porto side was much more defensive than the greek side which won euro if you ask me. at old trafford they played with 6 defenders and then won in injury time for a keeping mistake in the semis against depor it was 0-0 in porto then 0-1 from a penalty while all the time they played with almost everyone behind the ball.

Before abramovic i actually liked chelsea, now also with that porgocheese joke in charge i cant stand them.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Mourinho is the most overhyped coach in the history of soccer

granted his Porto team won 2 european cups but they killed the game

The uefa cup Porto won they shouldn't reason is vs Pao in the quarterfinals in Greece the ref had a chance to call 2 penalty kicks but one for sure

he called one u never know who wins it then

In C.L. it was even more bullshit i mean vs Man U at old trafford the ref called an offside just after Man u scored but it was clearly a mistake

and in the final game vs Monaco i mean that was the worst soccer i ever saw

the just took everything out of the game and when they scored each goal they just go worse and worse

i mean i hate it how everybody blames Greece about there defensive tactics but Mourinho teams were so much worse

I mean at least Greece plays for a goal Mourinho plays to take the life out of the game

i believe in 8 league games so far Chelsea has 8 goals and given up 2

Arsenal has 27 goals and 7 given up

Arsenal leads the league and will crush Chelsea

Archived