Phantis Forums

What the name PANATHINAIKOS means in Europe

Yaniotis1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a nice little fact, Olympilagos has won 1 away game in the history of the champions league/european champions cup in its 40 year history. It was against Anorthosis. :LOL: 1 Road Win in 40 years of champions league play. It's gonna take another 40 for the second.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Man we are talking about wins not championships :whistle:

heres one for u thrillosmtl a famous quote from Mr Miyagi

Bird cant fly until learn how to walk!

Bird must walk then will fly.......

I think Pao's got the hang of walking but hasnt flown yet

But Oly's taken 40 years for them to take a step!

u think Oly are serious contenders for the CL!

I think maybe in the next 100 years B)

heres a bit of inspration for the guys in red and white

Posted Image

:LOL:

and exactly how many championships from europe have u brought back to greece?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CONSIDERING LOOKING AT YOUR TEAMS PEDIGREE IN EUROPE I WOULDNT BE OPENING UR MOUTH ABOUT EUROPE LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

my friend I know OSFP sucks in euro

but when I hear about how great PAO is ins europe I ask my self this question::

and exactly how many championships from europe have u brought back to greece?

This great European Record Pao has is just so impressive i mean there measuring wins here and not championships.

If u got by the great teams they are measured by there championships and granted Olympiakos as not been able to show its greatness in Europe we at least do our job Domestically thats why we got all the silverware i mean i am man enough to admit that we have come up short in Europe its a fact and i hate it

but Pao fans always just go and live with the European record which i may add is under .500 but the best among Greek teams i give u guys that but how come u can't do it domestically enough or better then us. Please don't cry about refs or corruption i mean Olympiakos went 10 years w/o a title so don't talk.

and don't tell me taht u guys were focusing all your strength in europe rather then domestically b/c we all see when man u, real madrid, juve, milan and etc. They won there championships in europe and would win there league most of the time if not all the time. But also when it has been Olympiakos vs Pao in the past Olympiakos seem to win the better part of the head to head match up so just cool of this prestigious honor in Europe.

as for Hollywood wut a good moderator warning me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see your logo Hollywood is the Aigaleo team but u never talk about it all u seem to talk about is everything against Olympiakos

i like Aigaleo nice young team i mean i have family living there so i knwo about the team a bit.

did a nice job winning last week against the turkish team power to them

but my point is u seem like a front runner

u go for the team that compete's against Olympiakos

and that stupid signature u have is just so childish i mean its funny but it gets so old i mean grow up

but everybody unfortunately he is our moderator a fair person that looks at all these situations with an open mind and does the right thing lol -

This constitutes a personal attack on a moderator. I haave already spoken about warnings, weren't you listening? Why don't you take the advice of another member and...olympiakos 11,,, hollywood is not the moderator of the OSFP forum 2nd mouse is

and lay off the bad words.

talk soccer terms !

- The Moderator

Good luck Olympiakos

This great European Record Pao has is just so impressive i mean there measuring wins here and not championships.

If u got by the great teams they are measured by there championships and granted Olympiakos as not been able to show its greatness in Europe we at least do our job Domestically thats why we got all the silverware i mean i am man enough to admit that we have come up short in Europe its a fact and i hate it

but Pao fans always just go and live with the European record which i may add is under .500 but the best among Greek teams i give u guys that but how come u can't do it domestically enough or better then us.  Please don't cry about refs or corruption i mean Olympiakos went 10 years w/o a title so don't talk.

and don't tell me taht u guys were focusing all your strength in europe rather then domestically b/c we all see when man u, real madrid, juve, milan and etc. They won there championships in europe and would win there league most of the time if not all the time.  But also when it has been Olympiakos vs Pao in the past Olympiakos seem to win the better part of the head to head match up so just cool of this prestigious honor in Europe.

i see your logo Hollywood is the Aigaleo team but u never talk about it all u seem to talk about is everything against Olympiakos

i like Aigaleo nice young team i mean i have family living there so i knwo about the team a bit.

but my point is u seem like  a front runner

and that stupid signature u have is just so childish i mean its funny but it gets so old i mean grow up

but everybody unfortunately he is our moderator a fair person that looks at all these situations with an open mind and does the right thing lol

Good luck Olympiakos

What the name PANATHINAIKOS means in Europe

Im pretty sure that topic heading is refering to Panathinaikos reputation, statistics, ability in Europe. Agree?? if you dont then i cant help you.

Of all the teams in Greece Panathinaikos has the better record in Europe, and a better reputation in european competitions. Agree?? again if you dont what can i do.

Now you can whinge, you can cringe, u can abuse, and you can refuse all that has been said as much as you want, but when the topic is about PANATHINAIKOS BETTER REPUTATION IN EUROPEAN COMPETITIONS, dont come in and tell us about your achievements in the DOMESTIC league, because Tikki Tikki Tembo, Julio Sanchez, Alessio Bertini, Pak Yin Ng, Hassan Diab, Jonas Gustaffson and all other random people all over the world couldnt give a rats kolo whether you have won 10 million domestic titles with a paparouna of a team against levadiakos and atromitos. They care about how you stack up, againts foreign rivals, and quite frankly you are way behind PAO. If you cant dispute we are better than you in europe then dont bring up 10 in a row and aginares like that, just say yes its true and leave it at that.

So my mother cooks better than me, but i dont go saying yeah but im better at cleaning the plates......aman pia!!!!

but my point is u seem like a front runner

but everybody unfortunately he is our moderator a fair person that looks at all these situations with an open mind and does the right thing lol

Good luck Olympiakos

It seems to me that you have a major problem with me and the way i handle things as a moderator.. u mention that i never talk about Aigaleo?? how bout you go over to the Aigaleo forum and take a look at it and what ive been trying to do with it!! (keeping in mind it had nothing b4 i came)

Secondly if u think u can do better job then how bout u ask 2nd mouse if u can b a moderator of a forum that has none e.g Aris... and try n make it better for this site??? if you dont want to then i suggest you SHUT UR MOUTH!!

Finnaly You seem to think i am bias and i only pick on the gey fans coz i favour pao??? well to b honest with you, u seem to be the only one in this forum whos specificaly attacking members with personal remarks such as "XXX-poof", "F***lng idiot" "F***in moron" ect... Go find a post that a pao Member has said the same things as you have or similar within the time uve joined and ill shut my mouth up... go back ur self up punk since u have all the answers... coz remember im the "fake" one?

listen guys its true that PAO has a better record in europe I admit that and yes it bothers me that durning the 7 year run we made it once to the quaretrs,,, 2 times we grabbed the uefa the rest were bad euro records!

but lets be serious now... can u honestly tell me that not winning a championship in EUROPe AND INSTEAD U WIN GAMES IS a better achivement?

correct me if im wrong but doesnt any fan of a team want to win a champiosnhip

I know there are other euro temas way better then the greek teams but making it one to the semis once to the final and 2x in the C.L final 8 as well as the Uefa! are u guys happy u got there and not gone further ? look at the euro team they amazed everyone on their first try !

as for the greek league,,,,

I love how the fact last year when u guys won the double u were all so happy in this forum.

If the greek league is so not important ,,, y were u so excited ?

we got bored of winning it year after year so thank god u guys took it we went out and signed some players otherwise we would have the same team!

and olympiakos 11,,, hollywood is not the moderator of the OSFP forum 2nd mouse is

and lay off the bad words.

talk soccer terms !

Thrillosmtl.....

What your saying is all nice and dandy, everybody in the world would generally agree that winning a championship in europe is better than a few wins but no prize.

Thankyou for stating the obvious.

But that doesnt mean, that whilst attempting to one day achieve that goal, you cant be proud of how far you go, who you beat, how close you get. Cause if you dont, then you are just set for failure after failure after failure.

No greek team has ever become a superpower, so are we supposed to cry and ignore our achievements thus far. Success comes gradually and with hardwork, getting better, recovering when you dont go as well, and always trying to better what you have done before.

But the thing is we have a goal, when we do go better than we ever have that would only mean the winning of the final, as we have gone through and made every stage in europe before. Where as olympiakos hasn't.

As a GREEK Fan of PAO, i value the domestic league and europe. There is nothing better for me than smashing oly and winning the title.

But as a greek currently living in australia, when im talking to a pommy, an italian, or anyone else, the only thing of value and of equal importance to talk about, and try and match their stories of milan's, or man u's is talking about our european achievements. If i talked about consecutive titles in greece, the response would be....so?? wats the greek league??

katalaves now what most of our points are???

where was this pasison of trying to beat us at something as u do in jokes and stupid pictures (even though its funny) in the 7 years?

clearly not on the field thats for sure!!

are you serious...half of those 7 years pao played much better ball then oly...we can take 2 years ago as an example..and 2001....i could keep going..

where was this pasison of trying to beat us at something as u do in jokes and stupid pictures (even though its funny) in the 7 years?

are you serious...half of those 7 years pao played much better ball then oly...we can take 2 years ago as an example..and 2001....i could keep going..
First off, there were 2 years where PAO was clearly had a better TEAM than OSFP, but you couldnt pull through, like the then champs could. Lets also not forget the team under bajevic in the mid to late 90's, you could write up 2 starting lineups and they'd both be killer !

Last season, Oly was the better side as well (IMO) but got some disasterous results at home, combined with some truly amazing last minute 3 pointers from PAO.

First off, there were 2 years where PAO was clearly had a better TEAM than OSFP, but you couldnt pull through, like the then champs could. Lets also not forget the team under bajevic in the mid to late 90's, you could write up 2 starting lineups and they'd both be killer !

Last season, Oly was the better side as well (IMO) but got some disasterous results at home, combined with some truly amazing last minute 3 pointers from PAO.

i definitly dont think oly were better then pao last year..at the beginning of the year yes, but not nearly as good at the end...and im also pretty sure there were more then 2 years pao were the better team...i culd get into real details but im not gunna...i agree, in some years in the 90s, oly had a great squad, but look at the football, nit just th fact that your an olympiakos fan...

i definitly dont think oly were better then pao last year..at the beginning of the year yes, but not nearly as good at the end...

i agree, in some years in the 90s, oly had a great squad, but look at the football, nit just th fact that your an olympiakos fan...

I beg to differ, for most of the seasons stretch, OSFP was the better club. although it is obvious that a bit past the halfway mark, PAO really starting firing on all cylinders, whilst Oly started the musical chairs with coaches, due to the CL rape. :rolleyes:

Archived