Phantis Forums

What the name PANATHINAIKOS means in Europe

Yaniotis1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funny thing is that they are closer to Slovan Liberec in 57th and Hapoel Tel Aviv in 69th than they are to us :LOL: We are in the company of the likes of Juventus and Lazio and the top teams from the top footballing countries in Europe, like Germany, Spain and England. It's great to see 'Panathinaikos' in the middle there.

This shows who is the greatest and most famous Greek team. Let them win another 50 championships with Kokalis :D

They need another 20 years of winning and us losing most of the games to catch up with us and I bet it hurts them B)

They have no chance in hell.

The funny thing is that they are closer to Slovan Liberec in 57th and Hapoel Tel Aviv in 69th than they are to us :LOL:  We are in the company of the likes of Juventus and Lazio and the top teams from the top footballing countries in Europe, like Germany, Spain and England. It's great to see 'Panathinaikos' in the middle there.

This shows who is the greatest and most famous Greek team. Let them win another 50 championships with Kokalis :D

They need another 20 years of winning and us losing most of the games to catch up with us and I bet it hurts them  B) 

They have no chance in hell.

if we win 50 i guess we will also hear 50 years of crying abpout the refs

compare yourselves to Juve and top teams in spain

too bad they have somethign u will never achieve

a championship in europe!

XXX : yes the prwtathlhma was fixed, its the easy thing to say when your not getting the championship year after year (even though 2 of those times you did have the better club,, but COULDNT pull through like a champ when it COUNTED)

So you blame the refs, and everything in site, and then bring out the rankings to somehow 'prove' your point. Great, I guess that would make PAOK and AEK having produced better clubs than us as well these past few seasons ? GET REAL,

Now as a person of logic and common sense, I acknowledge PAO has dont a MUCH more of a valiant job in europe, producing away from home, and under Kyrastas (God bless your soul adelfe) and that penguin. The only year we produced was in '98, and would have gotten even deeper and continued our deep run if it wasnt for a man called Conte. We have had this away fear and mind set for the past years (as our core of players remained the same during this time) that has destroyed us, and our euro record at the same time.

Hopefully with some new talent and the offseason signings and the return of good 'ol Bajevic, things will change sooner than later.

Panos13 : if youd rather have self-proclaimed 'fame', than hardware, you are a fan of the wrong sport. Just the honest truth.

so basiucally during the 7 years u didnt win anything

the fact u finished 6th in 1 year ... lost to us 4-2 on home ground...costing u a title. !

lost 3-0 to us.costing u another title. ! .. other seasons finished 20 points back had nothing to do y u lost the divisions. its cause we bought the refs !

yeah right sure

but dont worry... u accuse us having the refs on our side. u should not complain if u look at the pushes the refs gave u last year ( in the first cup game vs aek... in the 2-2 vs us... winning last minute.towards the end.. PAOK sitting back and letting u gusy score 2 late in the game

i guess basically u won the way we always used to "win"

OH YEAH i FORGOT... the refs incompetencies serves u only if u benefit.. when we do it its corruption

yeah we are jealous of your euro record. the way u r jealous of our titles.!

Who cares that you won cheated titles, i dont care anymore!!

WE are the CURRENT CHAMPIONS now!!!

WE are going better in the CL than you gays are...and thats all that matters!!!

WE are higher than you gays in the all rankings!!

All the above a current news, is happening now, is something we can celebrate now!!

What is olympiakos status as of now???????????

Hate to burst your bubble, but there will be no future for you gays.

You gays are sticking to the age old formula of failure..which greeks clubs always use and always go s%$#!.

1.Sign a geriatric superstar to keep dopey fans happy. Always happens. (rivaldo)

2.Sign a former coach. Always happens(Bajevic)

2.Talk about talent and youth...never see any...never heard of them..not even playing under21's for their nation.( D'agol who?)

3.Re-sign a rotten part of the team. Always happens(Anatolakis)

So all in all currently your not even worth mentioning!!!

Who cares that you won cheated titles, i dont care anymore!!

WE are going better in the CL than you gays are...and thats all that matters!!!

WE are higher than you gays in the all rankings!!

Hate to burst your bubble, but there will be future for you gays.

You gays are sticking to the age old formula of failure..which greeks clubs always use and always go s%$#!.

1.Sign a geriatric superstar to keep dopey fans happy. Always happens. (rivaldo)

2.Sign a former coach. Always happens(Bajevic)

2.Talk about talent and youth...never see any...never heard of them..not even playing under21's for their nation.( D'agol who?)

3.Re-sign a rotten part of the team. Always happens(Anatolakis)

1: WRONG, nice try though. Congrats on A title FINALLY, and a special thanks to Manolio.

2: If the past few season are an indication (duh), no you are NOT.

3: Thats great, now dont ruin it as you have been with Shum thus far.

4: Why thank you :LOL:

5: It seems you have a phobia developing, hell i would too. Sign world stars like Rivaldo (and tease us about synta3h) funny enough, things have quieted down after his performances in depor and at karaiskaki, as its still early and he is already playing at about par. Nikopolidis and Shurrer to add some NEEDED stabiliy and cohesion at the back, and a pure battling for like Okkas, with the talent of Bajevic, id fear my self if i was a vazeli, as we will speak in the gypedo soon,and as always. :box:

1: WRONG, nice try though. Congrats on A title FINALLY, and a special thanks to Manolio.

2: If the past few season are an indication (duh), no you are NOT.

3: Thats great, now dont ruin it as you have been with Shum thus far.

4: Why thank you :LOL:

5: It seems you have a phobia developing, hell i would too. Sign world stars like Rivaldo (and tease us about synta3h) funny enough, things have quieted down after his performances in depor and at karaiskaki, as its still early and he is already playing at about par. Nikopolidis and Shurrer to add some NEEDED stabiliy and cohesion at the back, and a pure battling for like Okkas, with the talent of Bajevic, id fear my self if i was a vazeli, as we will speak in the gypedo soon,and as always. :box:

In all discussions ive had with all opposing fans of other teams, i was overjoyed you gays got bajevic, cause i think he is s%$#!...my opinion.

i was overjoyed okkas went to ur team...cause i think he is s%$#!...my opinion.

im overjoyed when i see giovanni in ur lineup, whenever we play...cause i think he is s%$#!...my opinion.

I was overjoyed when you signed schurrer, who ive witnessed the soccer hes played recently and said, whoohooo another blunderous defender..please play him against us.

I absolutely love the team you gays have now....cause they are s%$#!..crap..useless..abala kounopidia...and i thank kokkalis for maintaing that pathetic level of a team.

Phobia...from birth a dislike olympiakos and whoever plays for them, so regardless of footballing quality, that you gays may think you have...when i look at it...its just a big red box of sapia frouta!!!

talk all u want about rivaldo

i still think if u guys had signed him you would be talking european success

but of course u use the same old tactics

jealousy

and if u r not jealous y do u always talk about him?

this team we have will kick your asses on the field on December 4th in karaiskaki so u guys can quiet down once and for all

but if this happens... corruption issue will be brought up again

its a no win situation

Arent you guys tired of the same arguement. Everyone is better off just arguing with a brickwall bc its the same stuff!

Anywaz...

lol - even AEK is on top of OSFP at 33! lol

So that makes them the THIRD best Greek Team in Europe - lol :LOL:

I absolutely love the team you gays have now....cause they are s%$#!..crap

Phobia...from birth a dislike olympiakos and whoever plays for them, so regardless of footballing quality

1: shall we compare lineups ?

2: oh ok, so there is the TRUE reason to your stupid, unbackable comments.

have a nice day , kafenio.

:LOL: :ph34r:

try match my signature once u match those stats in my signature then u can talk B)

hows this for a signature from Olympiakos 11

Olympiakos 32 time Greek Champions and 20 Greek Cups

soon, they will be marking their participation in the group stages of CL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oly in Europe is like Diagora Rhodos in A Ethniki :D

I realised what a success the 0-0 with Depor in Riazor was last week for Oly, when I heard Depor lost 1-5 at home in the Riazor at the weeken ;)

This is the worst Depor team in many years and the gays celebrate a 0-0 :LOL:

Congratulations on your great European success gavroi...

Im celebrating that the gays didnt embarresss us AGAIN

yes we had better teams in the league and stuffed up but we would rather get cash from the CL than use our top players to win A' league matches

As they said we can be going in circles arguing (which is broing so all i have to say)

Speak to the signature :LOL:

Archived