Phantis Forums

Aris - Olympiakos

Vasili0s

Our 2nd matchday of the Prwtathlhma has us travelling to beautifal Thessaloniki to play the Macedonians, Aris. . Big game as always, I imagine the Arianoi will have a few nice chants and a warm welcome for us :D Another packed stadium, may the rest of the games follow suit.

No new injuries thankfully, only one being Shurrer who is slightly still bothered as he followed an individual therapy programme yesterday at practice, and Bajevic is seriously thinking of leaving him out of the lineup against Aris on Saturday, so he will be 100% with Liverpool.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game against Aris in an intersting one b/c we follow that game leading to Liverpool so Olympiakos will need to score goals early in the game and put it out of reach and i think they will.

They want to go into the Liverpool game with all the confidence in the world so they will need to show all there talents and skills on the pitch to estabilsh there authority in the league, which will hopefully lead to better results abroad.

GOOD LUCK OLYMPIAKOS#1

Seeeeee I see where you're coming from Olypiacos11 BUT! I really think that the players are going to be looking to Tuesdays game. Even though they might claim that they're going to worry about Aris, don't let that fool you.

If it is going to be a high scoring game that would really surprise me. Bajevic knows that the game on Tuesday is going to be extremely important in order for the team to advance in CL and more importantly get the 3 points.

Don't get me wrong I hope they blow out Aris and Liverpool.... But the reality of it is that it's all about preparing for your next opponent and that's what Thrylos has to do...

:box:

lil ol Hollywood knows, he saw Oly last week :P

Looks like Georgatos,Shurrer,Okkas will NOT be playing this saturday against Aris as Bajevic wants to keep them 'fresh' for the match against Liverpool. Look for Castillo,Vallas,Giovanni to be take their places in order.

Aris, 0-1, Olympiakos (Okkas)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is the funniest statement I saw today......

Anyway for your info, Rivalso is not going to play, as well as Georgatos who picked up an injury.... The biggest gio-walker will start along with the 'never-score' OKKAS!!!

Anyway if it wasn't for the bad condition of Aris I would say a draw but Aris sucks big time so I doubt that the gays will loose any points there... ;)

Are you all serious.... If you were all in Bajevic shoes and you knew that you had a CL game on Tuesday w/ powerhouse Liverpool, and you're playing "pethameno" Ari........... Would you play any of your stars? And if they play they are going to be subsituted. It's all mind games and so forth. Plus lets not forget that Liverpool will propably have some scouts watching the game so again, thrylos will not show all their cards. :la: :la: :la:

Spoken like a true Pao fan XXX-18T siding with a turk ( nutting personal turk)

So i guess pao fans will taking advice from a turk and hope Aris gives us a bump on the road for the title

doesn't suprise me at all

Well keep dreaming pao fans b/c that title right fully belongs to Olympiakos

To be honest I still don't believe that Aris will get anything out of this match... Don't forget the gay-lover, plhromeno coach of their Hatzara who has expressed his gay-lover feelings more than once and it is now known to all of us that his dream is to become another tsiraki of Sokratis.....

His latest press interview about the match....

http://www.in.gr/news/article.asp?lngEntit...15&lngDtrID=246

I can't understand how a coach of one of the most reputable teams in Greece before a derby can say these words. If he thinks that Aris is incapable of winning and that the derby is only in words and not real then its better for him not to take Aris in the field at all and simply gift this game to the gays....

After all socratis might like it and after another european thrashing he will kick out Bajevic and finally get Hatzaras.... ;)

Spoken like a true Pao fan XXX-18T siding with a turk ( nutting personal turk)

So i guess pao fans will taking advice from a turk and hope Aris gives us a bump on the road for the title

doesn't suprise me at all

Well keep dreaming pao fans b/c that title right fully belongs to Olympiakos

Hey Mr Keyboard Warrior

i just read ur post im :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

U write No offense to Turk then u write condescending remarks about turks

whats wrong if i side with a Turk :tup:

Bro seriously how old are u 10?

Did ur daddy tell u not to like Turks?

Wake up and smell the coffee (could be even Turkish ;) ) we are in the year 2004 not 1864

Bro i just worked it out this isnt u is it?

Posted Image

:LOL:

Archived