Phantis Forums

Champions Lague 2004-2005>>>

Guest albanian4ever

Can MIGHTY EURO PEOS get pass PSV , ARSENAL ? Oh wait, you have an away game against Rosenborg too :lol: SAYONARA.

Leverkusen wins it this year imo, they looked INCREDIBLE against Real, just shut them down everywhere for a fulll 90, either them or Milan repeats this year.

Can MIGHTY EURO PEOS get pass PSV , ARSENAL ? Oh wait, you have an away game against Rosenborg too :lol: SAYONARA.

Leverkusen wins it this year imo, they looked INCREDIBLE against Real, just shut them down everywhere for a fulll 90, either them or Milan repeats this year.

1st it was a joke

2nd look at your teams Euro record

3rd Eyro - Peos maybe clever and funny (several times i see you use it) but dont think youre being original. Vazeloi have been using this word for the Geys for a while now i dont know why you are using it???

and now your making fun of PAO for beating rosenborg???? what the hell did you do eat 7 from Juventus that had nothing to play for? i may add we were missing sanmartean, henriken and MANOLIS that match, plus it was the first game of the season- Rosenborg have a better euro record than the GEYS!!!! :lol:

you guys get a draw vs Deportivo with half its starters missing and you think youre on your way to the next round!!! :lol:

I really don't know, but there's always the usual suspects. I think Bacelona have a great squad this year, Chelsea are looking very strong too. There's also Arsenal and Bayern or Valencia.

But you never know. There might be room for "smaller" teams to succeed, such as did Porto last year.

Guest albanian4ever

hey man you never now,we should be awake this year!

I must tell that Juventus is very prepared this season,but Bayer Lev. is pretty good ,too................... :D

• 1 month later...

Archived