Phantis Forums

CAPTAINS 2004-2005

pao123

im pretty sure the players voted for the captains...i def think basinas should be a captain..he must be pissed, he is a true true leader for pao..i would be very angry if i were him...the captians should have been munch, goumas and basinas...eki is a great player and will really help us but basinas has been with the team forever and has proven worthy enough,...

Wasnt Goumas Captain the season before Basinas anyways?

Im sure Goumas can do a great job!

As for the future - I cant see Eki as a captain for some reason, however I see someone like Pap doing the job, or even Michali! Even though I cant see strikers as captains these two do represent alot about what PAO is these days!

The captain leads the players not us, so if the players voted those 3 players, then i guess they are the right guys for the job....

Whether we think equi wouldnt be good, or somebody else is better, it seem as though players look up 2him, and that is always good in my books.

i get a different vibe from equi, he may not be well tempered, but that is just his desire and passion in being on the winning side, he hates losing..which is a positive for me.

i dont believe that he plays for himself first, it may seem that way, from his reactions/actions, but like i said before, he hates losing, hates mistakes, and hates laziness.

ohhh well another point to add on our beloved management and treatment of players....

P.S its not the players who pick the captains its the Managment im 100% sure bout this....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What does management have to do with our Team captains again? The captains are being voted by the players themselves. Management have no say in this procedure...

By the way, I prefer Goumas, Munch Eki than the miserable Basinas!!! ;)

I am not convinced with Eki yet. I don't think he has PAO in his blood yet. I think maybe in a few years tiem after he realises what PAO means then he can be captain. He has to get green blood first then we'll see.

Overall I think this team lacks a real leader.

i actually tink the distribution is pretty good although i would have liked to see basinas or michali as a captain(but its rare for a srriker to be a captain) but look..we have goumas, who is the true heart and soul of pao..he has been with us forever and is very vocal and represents our team perfectly...munch, he shows the true desire and passion that the players and fans love..he alway gives it everything he has and everytime someone was in trouble last year, munch was always the first one there backing up his teammates...he leads with his heart and can push the team if he wants to...as for eki, he may have not been at pao for a while and he insnt vocal, but he leads by example and a team should have a catian like that...he can lift the team and take it wherever he wants...he is the tick to the offense and seems to be very loyal to pao...he may be short tempered but he leads by his play and though i may have not made him captain, i think his playing is enough to lead our team...he is a true leader on the pitch with his play...

Archived