Phantis Forums

UEFA Cup: PAOK - AZ Alkmaar

Ziaka

For those MPAOK fans who love to hammer the Gays for their incompetent European performances....I think that after 3 years of disgusting results in Europe it may be time to ease up.

No chance in hell for the return leg.

First of all learn how to spell. IT'S PAOK NOT MPAOK.

SECOND. WE DON'T SPEND MILLIONS OF EURO'S LIKE THE GAVRI DO SO THEREFORE THEY ARE THE WORSE GREEK TEAM IN EUROPE.

THIRD) THIS IS THE DEATH OF PAOK I'M SORRY TO SAY. THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE CLUB HAVE DESTROYED OUR HISTORY. IF ANY m#$%! SAYS WE HAVE ANY CHANCE IN THE RETRUN LEG WELL THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO SLEEP.

FOURTH) I DON'T CONDOME VIOLENCE AND WE SHOULDN'T HAVE DESTROYED OUR STADIUM. YOU WOULDN'T DESTROY YOUR HOUSE YOU LIVE IN WOULD YOU.

WHERE DOES PAOK HEAD NOW? ANY IDEAS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a dissapointment not only in CL and now in UEFA!!! :angry:

I forgot to mention well done to Panionios and Aigaleo especially Panionios.

No money and they still buy players not only that they had a great win over Udinese.

A MESSAGE TO THE DOIKISI AT PAOK KSIPNISTE RE VLAKES KSIPNISTE. POULIMENI

For those MPAOK fans who love to hammer the Gays for their incompetent European performances....I think that after 3 years of disgusting results in Europe it may be time to ease up.

No chance in hell for the return leg.

You mean there is a return leg ? :o Paok wont even have a team to call in a few days, talk about shambles.

I have actually watched the 2nd half... Disasterous game (as expected) by Paok... As much as it hurts Paok funs to hear this I said it from the beginning that this team is not for Europe... The faster they go out the better for Greek football....

Imagine Paok in the CL group were Maccabi is now... We would have been Globaly rezili!!!!

P.S. I honestly thing that the biggest problem of this team is its fans!!! They have destroyed PAOK and all its stands for..... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: If Paok had no fans at all it would have been much better team that it is now... (I am not referring to ALL Paok fans but you have to admit that the majority of them are empty-headed ;) ) Especially after what they did at the stadium once again!!!! :tdown:

As much as it hurts Paok funs to hear this I said it from the beginning that this team is not for Europe... :

Please explain. I don't understand how a team that finishes third in the Greek Championship isn't good enough for Europe.

Finishing 3rd in the Greek championship doesn't automatically make you qualified for Europe. There are manu domestic factors that can lead a team to a higher or lower position that it deserves.... Take Thrynos for example. 7 years Greek champions and 6 years of european disaster. There are teams that simply are not for europe!!! ;)

The only PAOK European accomplishment is the Arsenal defeat. Apart from that PAOKs european history is a disaster!!!

And this is not applied only to Greek teams but foreign teams as well. Take Roma for example. Their european record is crap compared to Milan or Juve.

Or take Arsenal. Nothing compared to Man Utd.

PSV nothing compared to Ajax....

Finishing in a good spot domestically doesn't necessarily make you a good european team. Arsenal for example has an unbeaten record of 45 matches domestically but you will see that in the CL they will be out from their first knock-out match. Chelsea is a much better european team than Arsenal.

I think PAOK has a good team domestically because it has also a big name. Anastasiadis is also a good coach but he is not to be taken seriously when the team is playing outside the Greek borders... The fans however are the worse of all, they believe that everybody is against them, (conspiracy theories) while the fact is that not only thay are not against them but in many instances te Greek government have favoured them a lot compared to other Saloniki teams...

They also think that the team is not allowed to lose, they start moaning immedietly if something goes wrong, they are creating a big burden and stress to the players, they are threatening the players management and staff and they have generally destroyed this club....

File Dimitraki, there are kompleksiki on every team, even at PAOK and that's why I said that with this kind of mind set the Greek soccer will not go anywhere.

However when you come to the PAOK forum and you start your ramblings, you can expect a response that might not please you.

I have actually watched the 2nd half... Disasterous game (as expected) by Paok... As much as it hurts Paok funs to hear this I said it from the beginning that this team is not for Europe... The faster they go out the better for Greek football....

Imagine Paok in the CL group were Maccabi is now... We would have been Globaly rezili!!!!

P.S. I honestly thing that the biggest problem of this team is its fans!!! They have destroyed PAOK and all its stands for..... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: If Paok had no fans at all it would have been much better team that it is now... (I am not referring to ALL Paok fans but you have to admit that the majority of them are empty-headed ;) ) Especially after what they did at the stadium once again!!!! :tdown:

An den kseris tin istoria tou PAOK min milas.

If it wasn't for the fans PAOK would have ended up like Ethnikos. The committee with the president are so thick they don't even check if players are serving suspensions.

OPADOUS EHOUME DOIKOISI DEN EHOUME.

P.S. I honestly thing that the biggest problem of this team is its fans!!! They have destroyed PAOK and all its stands for..... :tdown:  :tdown:  :tdown:  If Paok had no fans at all it would have been much better team that it is now... (I am not referring to ALL Paok fans but you have to admit that the majority of them are empty-headed  ;) ) Especially after what they did at the stadium once again!!!! :tdown:

An den kseris tin istoria tou PAOK min milas.

If it wasn't for the fans PAOK would have ended up like Ethnikos. The committee with the president are so thick they don't even check if players are serving suspensions.

OPADOUS EHOUME DOIKOISI DEN EHOUME.

You have a very good point there saying that PAOK was not relegated (because of financial reasons) due to its LAO... It makes sense for the former government to save one of the teams with many supporters in Greece... But the problems file PAOKG4 start even before that..... I agree that your management lead to most problems of PAOK but did you ever think that these lamoio presidents wouldn't have come to PAOK after all, if it wasn't for the 'mad' LAO to back them up? These lamoio are using teams in order to do their scams more easily...And they know that the government won't be able to do anything. Take Kokkalis it is the clear example..... ;)

Archived