Phantis Forums

Turkey-Georgia

Turkey-Georgia: 1-1

A disgusting result for us after a disgusting football. Hasan Sas was sent off and this really ruined our game. I hope Ersun Yanal won't give him a place in the team again! :angry:

This was a must win game now we have to get at least a draw in Athens and i have no idea how will we do that with this football!

Very disapponting night! :tdown:

It may have been disappointing but it was not altogether surprising: Georgia is a country that exports footballers to all over Europe. All those -adze and -vili players are all Georgians!

In effect, this group will start on Wednesday, as no team has a clear advantage yet (unless you include Albania who haven't got a hope).

We could have defeated them if we would have finished the match with 11 player! :tdown: We missed a dozen of chances which is a shame! btw playing that match at Trabzon was a huge mistake! Trabzon fans really sucked, no chants whatsoever, plus Trabzon is only miles away to Georgia. So nothing unfamiliar for Georgians there!

Anyways, Albania tops the group right now! hehehe! :D

I think Ersun Yanal will put Basturk in the game against Greece as Sas is red carded and won't be available against Greece. That's good cuz i rate Basturk as a better player than Hasan Sas!

We could have defeated them if we would have finished the match with 11 player! :tdown: We missed a dozen of chances which is a shame! btw playing that match at Trabzon was a huge mistake! Trabzon fans really sucked, no chants whatsoever, plus Trabzon is only miles away to Georgia. So nothing unfamiliar for Georgians there!

Anyways, Albania tops the group right now! hehehe! :D

I think Ersun Yanal will put Basturk in the game against Greece as Sas is red carded and won't be available against Greece. That's good cuz i rate Basturk as a better player than Hasan Sas!

is Basturk called up??? :huh:

Archived