Phantis Forums

CYPRUS FRIENLDIES

pao123

PANATHINAIKOS-A.E. KITIOU-TODAY---------4-2

PANATHINAIKOS-A.E. PAFOU-25/8--19.30

PANATHINAIKOS-ANORTHOSI-27/8--20.00

we won today 4-2....our offesne looked ver very good and dangerous but we made acouple bad individual mistakes in the back, specifically kyriakos and morris who both cost us a goal....overall we played well just the defense that was alittle shaky (which im not worrying about) sapanis hit the post late and goumas also hit the crossbar, we created alot of offensive chances and possesed the ball well...or goals were scored by basinas from a PK(won by pap) gonzalez from a head pass from pap after a skacel cross, a beatuiful curling srike from sanmartean after and awesome dribbling show from olisadebe and a strong header from kotsios after a corner from sapanis...you can see the goals on pao.gr...we played two different teams a half...

How bad are we talking in regards to Sanmartean picking up a knock?

Pappou, at least you have the luxury of watching PAO on TV. We in Australia on the other hand dont have it served on the dish as frequently.

Thats good for you... You dont have to watch the 'Lamoio' and the 'Kourada' wearing the Green Jersey... Its the worse feeling believe me!!! :angry:

PAO beat AE Pafou today 4-0

Papa hit a rocket....1-0

Papa wins penalty Basinas scores 2-0

Epalle accidentally passes to Sapanis who hits a low drive outside area 3-0

Sapanis free kick low into the corner 4-0.....

i think it was mitou who got basinas penalty and the thrid goal was scored by skacel..the announcers made a mistake the first time but fix themselves....our offense did real well and our defense was solid...a good friendly...i hear the pap, manoli, eki trio worked wonders!! :D :D

I am wandering....

In a few days time the CL begins and we keep placing players in the squad that have no chance of playing and also formats that we will never play... Shouldn't we start concentrating on a basic line up and a basic format like 3-5-2 or 4-4-2?

Unless we play with Kourada and Lamoio as starters!!!! :tdown: :ph34r:

im pretty sure shoum has an idea of what he wants..he is just mixing things up because friendlies are the time to do that,,,

Yeah but in a couple of weeks CL starts and I hope he will have an un-mixed format in his head or we are screwed!!! :P

I personally think that when the time comes the coach should use his basic squad just for the players to get used to one another (even now with so many new players). If he continues to mix things up I think we will end up starting our first CL game with a squad that has never played before.... ;)

basinas missed a penalty...

The second one this month...

No complaining, he put in the one that counted the most ... June 12 at Dragao :nw:

If we are to beat the Norwegians, in what should be the easiest game, PAO should be thrashing Cypriot teams...and deciding on a team roster real soon :whistle:

Good luck

PEACE

Archived