Phantis Forums

OFI - Chalkidona

Vaggar

This is the "easiest" game of our schedule for the first 6 rounds. We have to win.

Scazni gave yesterday the usual press-conference before this game.

"I believe in the abilities of my players and I am sure that they will do everything to win this game and eventually to bring the team in the place it deserves. The game is difficult and we expect that the fans will be there again to help us. It is good that any injuries that we had, have been overcomed and all the players are ready to play. The morale of the team is very good. It wasn't the result against Panionios that gave a boost to our morale, but rather it was our performance during this game. We deseved more than the one point we actually got.

Today everybody in the team has realized that we need to win this game. I am not concerned that our attackers haven't scored yet. It is more important for me that we are able to create a lot of chances in every game."

When he was asked about Dermitzakis, Skazni said that he has 28 player and it is not possible all of them to be in the 18. Dermitzakis was left back in Crete before the game with Panionios because despite his effords he has problems playing good defence.

This is the "easiest" game of our schedule for the first 6 rounds. We have to win.

"I believe in the abilities of my players and I am sure that they will do everything to win this game and eventually to bring the team in the place it deserves. The game is difficult and we expect that the fans will be there again to help us. It is good that any injuries that we had, have been overcomed and all the players are ready to play. The morale of the team is very good. It wasn't the result against Panionios that gave a boost to our morale, but rather it was our performance during this game. We deseved more than the one point we actually got.

Today everybody in the team has realized that we need to win this game. I am not concerned that our attackers haven't scored yet. It is more important for me that we are able to create a lot of chances in every game."

When he was asked about Dermitzakis, Skazni said that he has 28 player and it is not possible all of them to be in the 18. Dermitzakis was left back in Crete before the game with Panionios because despite his effords he has problems playing good defence.

:box: :box: :ph34r: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! SCAZNI YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!! go man go back home !!!!

Pavlo, alot of people are wondering what is happening with Dermitzakis and Scazni.

I didn't knew until now that Scazni was not interested on what Dermitzakis does. For me it is a problem when our coach doesnot pick the best available players, but picks the ones he likes. :( :(

I hope that the team finds its way.

:box: :box: :ph34r: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! SCAZNI YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!! go man go back home !!!!

:tdown: To everybody who wants to know more about the liar Scazni, see my quote on my friend vaggars item in Panionios - OFI :box:

YESSSSS!

We were loosing in half time, but two goals by Neofytou (his firsts in the league) and one by Bikowsky (also his first in the league) turned the game around.

Bikowsky was the best player of OFI, he had one assist and he won the penalty that Neofytou scored his second goal.

Noplias entered the game in the second half and the whole stadium give him the a good round of applause :tup: :tup:

:nw: :nw: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss indeed! They did it and I want to congratulate the whole team. I knew that Bikowski - Neofitou would be a good pair in the attack. Now we need a confirmation of this first victory so we can climb up in the standing :tup: :tup:

Archived