Phantis Forums

Levante - Olympiakos

Phantis

Oi Ispanoi exoun ksesiko8ei, kai diadidoun synexws stin poli tous pws "ir8e i omada tou Rivaldo kai tou Giovanni" na paiksei me emas. Megali upo8esi auto gia ton Olympiako. Kai deixnei poso diana ekane o proedros mas apo apopsi prestiz me ti metagrafi Rivaldo.

The tie wasn't good enough for the kotes and both teams decided to go into penalty kicks. Newly promoted Levante just beat Olympilagos 4-3 in penalties. :lol: No wonder they never play a halfway decent team, they can't beat second division and newly promoted teams :lol:

they have made some pretty decent signings, but i honestly thought it would be an easy win for oly... ;) ......levante arent a great side....still preseason though...

if anyone could post some stats or a summary, it would be appreciated...

Good to see Patsazoglou back after 17 months ! Hopefully he doesnt end up like another young man (Kostis) . Lots of players missing, we played well according to the reports ive had a chance to read, but whats with the 4-5-1 AGAIN ? If we play like this against a Levante, imagine what we will be packing during CL! Maybe a 5-5-0 :lol:

Also good to read Karaflos #2 (Georgatos) did well taking over the original Karaflos' position on the left.

The real test n show will be against Bilbao in a few days with the full squad.

Dear LUZ13 i have the video of the goal of Rivaldo against Levante, he scored with the rifght feet after a long pass of Schurrer from the defense, Rivaldo made a stop with the chest, then he made a good dribbling with the left and put the ball at the right of the goalkeeper

Well, thank you Dave. It is very unusual for him to score with right leg, it is good news (or bad goal keeper)

Can't you give me a link to the video??

Since he does not play for the NT lately , I have not seen him for some time, and I miss it. :1eye:

Archived