Phantis Forums

Olympiakara mou!

Olympiakosthyra7

I am a huge Olympiakos fan but we have to remain optomistic. We haven't done anything Europe since 2000 and we need to take one step at a time. We need to make sure were prepared and not get embarrassed like out last outing in Europe. I think Bajevic leadership and the players that are on the team will accomplish the goals for Olympiakos. The only question is do we have a enough time to prepare for Europe i mena the Greek league beings september 19 and today was out last friendly game. the first game of the year will probably be against a European opponent hopefully we get a good group with not powerhouse team.

olympi olympi olympiake. Omada omadara mou. Megali mou agapi! Olympiakara mou! :tup: :tup: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

This year we will woop ass in champions league.

Losing 7-0 to Juve really gave you that much hope for the next season didn't it. I wonder what would have happened if you lost 7-0 to the A team of Juve and not to the waterboy and his friends. You'de probably predict OSFP to win the whole thing. :lol:

Losing 7-0 to Juve really gave you that much hope for the next season didn't it. I wonder what would have happened if you lost 7-0 to the A team of Juve and not to the waterboy and his friends. You'de probably predict OSFP to win the whole thing. 

first of all our team isnt the same at all. we have such a lot of new players that i dont think the CL-complex will be that big. rivaldo, okkas, schurrer, nikopolidis, maric, rezic are all players that have a starting place for sure or are able to get one.

second, we have bajevic back, and in my opinion he is still one of the best, if not the best, coach in greece.

then we also have karaiskaki, our new home.

i'm not dreaming of winning the CL but i hope we will at least progress to the next round.

i dont think the chances are bad of playing a better saison than last year.

With more players from the exoterico like surrer and rivaldo we will play better soccer. Defense is needed because if the offence cant score, a tie gets you 1 pt. In these past 4 years Olympiakos has been put in hard divisions and was unable to progress and inprove. They learned enough from their mistakes and I think this year they will at least pass the first round. Bajevic will lead the team with his thoughts on formations and his skiled coachig to hopefully win.

B) B)

Losing 5-0 to MANU really gave you that much hope for the next season didn't it.also ?

that was last year we have a totally different team and yes we do have hope

i guarantee u we will take back the greek title! trust me on this!

i cant understand how u can sit there n compare a 5-0 to a 7-0?? i mean 5-0 is common these days (its really bad to be on the end of it) BUT 7-0 thats a world record in europe ;)

to b honest with you, you should just accept the 7-0 defeat without saying 5-0 coz u sound like a dope (no offence).... we lost by a huge score however you lost by a record score ;) how can u compare :lol:

anyways this year it will b dead set even...

Losing 5-0 to MANU  really gave you that much hope for the next season didn't it.also ?

that was last year we have a totally different team and yes we do have hope

i guarantee u we will take back the greek title! trust me on this!

i cant understand how u can sit there n compare a 5-0 to a 7-0?? i mean 5-0 is common these days (its really bad to be on the end of it) BUT 7-0 thats a world record in europe ;)

to b honest with you, you should just accept the 7-0 defeat without saying 5-0 coz u sound like a dope (no offence).... we lost by a huge score however you lost by a record score ;) how can u compare :lol:

anyways this year it will b dead set even...

It doesnt matter what he said. Why do you care about what other people say. Look at egalaio, i mean they are ready to drop division! I see in your picture that you hate Olympiakos. But calm down. Look at your team before you look at others. Thats all im sayin.

what part of weve accepted the 7-0 and moved on dont u understand

it was hard in the beginning to accept but u gotta move on

u sit there and bring it up all the time... yet u seem to find the fact that we lost 7-0 to your 5-0 sort of acceptable for u guys?

so what depor lost 8-3 . 8 goals is as bad as 7 depite the fact that they scored 3.

come on!

we took the 7-0 loss bad bad all in all we won the same amount of games last year in the C.L 1 uno un.

the 7-0 was hard in the beginning to accept but u gotta move on

the way you should move on about how u won nothing in 7 years!

Archived