Phantis Forums

Pao-Portsmouth

pao123

sorry drakos, but i gotta agree with lalin..i am very confident in our team!! this isnt meant to be sarcastic or anything but have you watched the friendlies or seen the players???

andric is a strong player and will assist basinas very much in the middle of the park holding our midfield and mitu provides some speed and strength on our right....debbah is useless, everyone knows that, so is zuta (plus he is injured) so is maric..i remeber seeing raguel with panionios vs barca last year in the uefa cup vs barca and even though they got killed, i thought he was a solid performewr.. i dont think he is pao material and i dont think he should be at the club but he should not be ragged on...maric is a strong player but extermeley extrwemely injury prone.. i dont see him playing much...epalle will be good to use in specific situations...and i think bikoski and kotsios will be very good replacements (as you have said)

yeah actually i have.

Andric is total garbage and shouldnt start for a team of this calibre its rediculous.

Im sorry hes really really - mediocre. hes not good at defending and he has no creativity and isnt that fast. What the hell is he good for.

What Andric needs to do this year is cover lots of ground, close down the other teams attacking midfielders, and win lots of battles in the midefield. All of which he is very capable of doing. All the creating in the midfield will be put on Gonzalez, Sanmartean, and Munch's shoulders.....and some on Skacel.

everyone has their opinions on players..i just happen to agree with panatha1 on this...i think andric will be one of our grit players this year..nothing fancy, just some grit and from what i have seen, read and heard, he is very capable of that...and he is probably 10000 times better then zuta...

Archived