Phantis Forums

Season Tickets

The2ndMouse

(nightsurfer @ Jun 21 2004, 04:39 PM)

..we will easily sell around 15'000 Saison Tickets (if OAKA is chosen)..... with the Footballistic Double Effect : The Resurrection of AEK...And the succesful campaign of the NT...

3. Imagine Demis would score the winning Goal in quarter final.....then around 20'000 Saisontickets are possible.... cool.gif 

Re sis....sas ta lega apo ths 21. Junio ....diladi otan protombike to Kalokairi ...kai opos panta den pistevate ..."ta para3ena" pou sas grafo...prin na ftasi o kairos tous... B)

KAI MHN 3EXNATE...AFTO POU SAS ELEGA PRIN APO EVDOMADES......

H AEK THA HNAI ..NEA , OREA KAI GRIGORI ....

Alla to provlima hnai pou exi kimismenous termatofilakes....

We are discussing another issue here

How many Season Tickets will Champions Panathinaikos, Rivaldo and CL's new Karaiskaki Olympiakos, and CL Dream Accomplishing PAOK will sell?

Come back to me with numbers and then we will talk about the expensive contracts we ditched and the love of the pure AEK fans for the club... ;)

We are discussing another issue here

How many Season Tickets will Champions Panathinaikos, Rivaldo and CL's new Karaiskaki Olympiakos, and CL Dream Accomplishing PAOK will sell?

Come back to me with numbers and then we will talk about the expensive contracts we ditched and the love of the pure AEK fans for the club... ;)

Come on Mouse.....stamata re your talking sense, as if the other supporters are going to understand?

Ama agoraso 2 .... tha se pairno kai esena masi mou......alla mono ean erxese me AEK-Fanella....me ton Di-kefalo sto stithos...

:o :o :o

I'd rather put pontikomoutsouno's face in my chest rather than the di-kefali kota.... :P

Now that I think about it I like many players from AEK... Lybe, Katsouranis, Tsiartas (not an AEK player anymore), some of the new transfers

Actually I might come and donate some money to your club and see couple of matches....

We'll be expecting you with open arms, pappouli! :P

One thing though: if the club has economic difficulties why did they fly everyone to Italy for? Couldn't they use some facility in Northern Greece - where we have a fan base - and play a couple of friendlies against the local clubs? :huh:

We'll be expecting you with open arms, pappouli! :P

One thing though: if the club has economic difficulties why did they fly everyone to Italy for? Couldn't they use some facility in Northern Greece - where we have a fan base - and play a couple of friendlies against the local clubs? :huh:

They combined the team preperation with Holidays!!! 2 in 1 like Vidal Sasoon!!! They paid a single ticket to serve two different purposes... Actually they made a saving!!! :P

Archived