Phantis Forums

Paos Budget

HOLLYWOOD

the tranfsers have not sucked..if it isnt evident so far, pao look for players that will fit and help the team, not superstars...some signings i very much disagree with(signings within the past 2 years)...bikofski, raguel, demba.....but most of them are signings that will really help the team and that are good players....sanmaretan,gonzalez,munch,pap,morris....how do u know that mitou and andric wont be good signings because from the friendlies they seemed to be doing very well...i mean, i care that we arent dishing out the bucks, but the signings (for the team) have definitly not been bad...

What did you expect from PASOKO-TYPIA to write... Half of the article is innacurate... Basinas 500.000 a year? He is getting nearly 900,000 (200mn drachma + 75mn if he plays more than half of the games, which he does)... Same contract was offered to Karagouna but then it was withdrawn......

These people haven't got a clue what they are talking about... Why don't they mention Henriksen's contract?

Oust PASOKO-Gey-roi!!!

i was watching the greek channel on foxtell today, n i found something very intresting and that was pao managed to spend 500,000 euros, while the geys spent 5.2 million euros on players..... AND we got 3.6 million euro for seitri transfer to porto... thats gotta b telling u something there if ur not a beliver...

i was watching the greek channel on foxtell today, n i found something very intresting and that was pao managed to spend 500,000 euros, while the geys spent 5.2 million euros on players..... AND we got 3.6 million euro for seitri transfer to porto... thats gotta b telling u something there if ur not a beliver...

And you think we spent that much last season, over 5 mill. We still did the double.

Money doesnt buy you success. Look at Real Madrid, Chelsea, even Man Utd had no silverware last season. And these teams pretty much have an open cheque book. Not just 5 million euros.

thats not true !

first of all andric was bought free from his contract with his wages atleast 500.000 euros

second skantcel was brought in for 500.000 euros(this money was only for marseille) and his wages and i dont think he gets lesser than he did a marseille.

another thing is if skantcel has a good season then pao could buy him for another 1,5 million euros.

and another thing gonzales was bought for about 4-5million euros in january nobody has spoken about that.

Where exactly have you seen the 5.2mn Euros spending by the geys?

They have paid Rivaldo 1.5mn a year (which is less than half of what PAO was paying for Souza) and some change for the katsiki OKKA and Sourrer!!!

i dont care about the budget.. i wish they spent big bucks, but they seem to know what they are doing since we did win the double last year....i dont cvare about the budget, as long as we play well on the pitch and we have been...

PAO has actually made all it's signings for 600-700K euro's as said.

Gonzalez never cost 4-5 million euro's. He had a clause on his contract stating he could leave for abroad any time he liked. Central didn't get a penny for the transfer. Eki is on 700,000 euro's a season. Andric and Mitu are on 200,000K roughly is they play in more than 70% of PAO's games. Galinovic is on 90K+30K AND THE OTHERS on peanuts.

PAO basketball team has spent more.

I agree Pao are mega tight

Pao makes the most money out of all the Greek teams as they are the most successful Greek team in the Champions League

That is where the bling bling is - Champions League. All these years we have gone well and got all this appearance money where has it gone???

Stuff the Greek league the further we go in the CL the more money we get and the more we should spend on better players

Look at OSFP they get raped in the CL and they still got cash to spend on some decent players

:blink:

PAO has actually made all it's signings for 600-700K euro's as said.

Gonzalez never cost 4-5 million euro's. He had a clause on his contract stating he could leave for abroad any time he liked. Central didn't get a penny for the transfer. Eki is on 700,000 euro's a season. Andric and Mitu are on 200,000K roughly is they play in more than 70% of PAO's games. Galinovic is on 90K+30K AND THE OTHERS on peanuts.

PAO basketball team has spent more.

point proven to all you PRO-Management supporters...

Archived