Phantis Forums

OFI - Shen Yang Ginde 0 - 0

pavlos

:gr: :gr: :tup: :tup: :gr: :gOmilaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefull, really hopefull!!!!!!! :tup:

We returned from our first OFI-game (380km) with a lot of good feelings and hope for the future. The most important impression is that we saw a great difference between the OFI group of last year and the group of this year. :D

The reason??? The mentality of this group and the influence of ............ yes indeed the coach Xasnikolaou! :nw: :nw: Last year under Scazny :box: we saw a group of players quiet, anxious, afraid to talk, to laugh, to joke.... a dead group without spirit!! Now we met a bunch of laughing, joking, playing and ......... working OFI players, there is a team! :gr: They coaching each other on the field, they talk. Also the coach, what a difference, last year Scazny never came from his bench during the games, never say a word to the players, now this coach is always really coaching the group, talks, explains what he wants, just doing a great job! :tup:

He also uses the right system for OFI 3 - 5 - 2 with alternating players. You can only play this system when the players will work for eachother. And that's what they where doing in their fist game. Always a dificult one. But I saw a lot of things I missed last year. This was a team playing with joy, enthousiasm, fighting spirit, angry when they make a failure! Of course they have to find eachother and I hope to see them getting better in every following game. Ther are some weak points, things zhey can be done better, but therefore they have time to work on every day and in the next games.

Now the game to Shen Yang Ginde :

first half OFI played :

Daskalakis 26 / Karnezis 27

Belevonis 4 Kolitsidakis 8 Mosxochiannis24

Arvanitis 21

Koutsoures 10 Deanoff 22 Dentsas 13 Roumbakis 17

Machlas 9 Triandafyllo 18

second half :

Karnezis 27/ Kasmeridis 87

Belevonis 4 Kefaloukos 2 (60' Bempis 6) Koskoletos 23

Dentsas 13

Petras 14 Fragkoulakis 16 Oliveira 5 Dermitzakis 11

Nouafor 20 Kazantzis 19

OFi was dominating the chinese team, they didn't give the Chinese team one single chance, so in defensive way the team did a good job. On the otherhand we created to little chances for our own good. But we had a few good ones and if the team grows also they will have more and beter chances.

First half:

1. Freekick Deanoff and good shot by Triandafillo;

2. Heading Mosxochiannis on an assist from Deyanoff ;

3. 41' corner and a goal saved on the line by chinese defender;

Second half :

1. good save from Karnezis on an offside break out from the chinese forward;

2. Kazantzis shot on the post after a perfect assist from Dermitzakis

A few special remarkes :

Nikos Machlas : has the experience to take this team to a higher level, is motivated and will be very important for OFI. Hard working, good moves and coaching on the field. Can keep a ball to let the others take position.

Arvanitis : good in the defense on the midfield, playing for the defense, recupes a lot of balls, disturbing the attack from the opponent;

Mosxochiannis : good in defense, good in the attack on freekicks and corners, get hurt by a heading when he and a chinese defender hit eachother head to head, but a few stitches helped him to go on (fighting spirit)

Deyanoff : technical good level, plays good togehter with Machlas

Roumbakis : good play on his left side

Oliveira : technical good and good work on the midfield and in the attack

Nouafor : is new but showed some nice moves, good substitute

Kazantsis : hard working, good spirit;

Dermitzakis : he is again the Dermitzakis that some teams were looking for : in this system very important on the left side with fantastic assists. He gaves 4, 5 times perfect passes from his wingside; every time their was a dangereous situation before the opponents goal.

So I think the coach will be satisfied with this first game and he saw wich mistakes have been made. They will work on it the next days. (see OFI site)

Don't forget we still have some players we can use so far they are ready to play: I like to see Kounenakis in the defense and Stavrakakis for the midfield, Koutsoupias, Anastasiadis.....

Nice moment was when the bus arrived at the field and the players saw us standing on the side with our 2 greek flags :gr: :gr: waiting for them! :D

About the game in Essen : it will be on saturday that I bring my report, so if I don't react on your replies, sorry, I do it on saturday!

Pavlo you are GREAT!!! :nw: :nw:

Thanks for all the info and the details. What you report made my day!! :tup: :tup:

A lot of people expect the team to do better than last year. What you write about the spirit and the mentality of the team is great news!!! This was one of the things missing from the team last year. They were giving up easily, especially if the other team scored. This is a good first impression for what the new coach can do.

I also hope that Machlas will be "reborn" this year. He is very experienced and if he can be a coach on the field it will be very positive. Last year only Kolitsidakis was doing that.

As for you and your wife, I told you that you have become almost a mascot of the team. :tup: :tup: And yes I am feeling jealous :D

Pavlo you are GREAT!!! :nw: :nw:

Thanks for all the info and the details. What you report made my day!! :tup: :tup:

A lot of people expect the team to do better than last year. What you write about the spirit and the mentality of the team is great news!!! This was one of the things missing from the team last year. They were giving up easily, especially if the other team scored. This is a good first impression for what the new coach can do.

I also hope that Machlas will be "reborn" this year. He is very experienced and if he can be a coach on the field it will be very positive. Last year only Kolitsidakis was doing that.

As for you and your wife, I told you that you have become almost a mascot of the team. :tup: :tup: And yes I am feeling jealous :D

Yeah, my friend, that's right we are the mascotte for the team in Holland. I am just a litlle bit afriad for Kolitsidakis, because of his age, he is experienced, but he is no longer a fast guy :P , I prefer to see kounenakis on his place. If Nikos is healed he is a fantastic player! manolis also is happy with the changes, just like the other guys. he likes playing with Alex Oliveira, they found eachohter very easily in the combinations.

Well I kep you folks informed and I hope we bring more good news on saturday from tomorrows game. Lets hope and pray for it of like we sing : kai styn dio chronia styn Germania, ferte mas ferte mas ti Brasilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :tup: :whistle: :whistle:

Up to Essen now, let's beat those germans com on OFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :nw:

Archived