Phantis Forums

Bye Bye My Hebrew Acquaintance

Faeton

Hey fellow panathinaikosians. I'm feeling in the mood for a wee chat about our coach. Maybe you have something to say about his lousy transfers, maybe a detail here or a detail there that you didn't like in the FIVE - ZERO defeat we suffered for just a few minutes ago. While you think about that, I'll go and pick up the shards of my shattered confidence in PAO.

Oh yeah.. Itzhak I don't like you. Seriously.

Hey fellow panathinaikosians. I'm feeling in the mood for a wee chat about our coach. Maybe you have something to say about his lousy transfers, maybe a detail here or a detail there that you didn't like in the FIVE - ZERO defeat we suffered for just a few minutes ago. While you think about that, I'll go and pick up the shards of my shattered confidence in PAO.

Oh yeah.. Itzhak I don't like you. Seriously. 

Relax... I would say your TEAM sucked, not just the coach. Nikopolidis let in bunnies... they played afraid. you cant do that in soccer. let alone with Man U.

Itzhak Shum Needs to GO!!

Common Guys Seriously is he the guy for the job?

And to all The AEK, PAOK boys would you people want him as the coach of your Club?

(I wont add Olympiakos because it wont matter what coach they have the refs has nothing to do with coaching skills)

PAO Needs a Better more well knows coach and most of all one that has coached a Big club and has some success under his sleave not some Ex Macabi Haifa Coach Who Cops a heart Attach when we conseive a goal and then has no clue of what to do.

Sergio Markarian to me is ireplaceble he knew What to do in the CL and UC, And it was not his fault we went down to Olympiakos and lost the title. We Need him back but seriously i dont blame him if he Does not come back After what the fans did to him.

What the hell have I been telling you guys all summer? This inexperienced moron coach does NOT belong w/ a team like PAO. This is absolutely unacceptable and HORRIBLE. Action should have taken place the minute this guy was signed. And by the way I blame the management and owners of the club before the coach. These people are apparently not interested in the sport of football, but in the sport of saving a buck. It's called GREED, and SELFISHNESS. How can any of the fans be supportive when this kind of crap goes down? I support the spirit of the team and the players, NOT the decision making of these idiots. I'm a bit stunned but not surprised by this result. Maybe its a good thing now because it will wake people up!

Look guys, I usually don't get off like this at the coach it's just that this time.. I can't let it go, I can feel it in my gut that this guy doesn't belong with us. And yeah, yeah ofcourse he'll get his second chance and I'm glad to give it but he better shape up. this is serious, the CL has been the one thing we can hold against olly, I for one don't wanna loose it.

oh yeah.. re kosta! if I call you a swede or a german or whatever, would you get off at that being antisemitic too. what the heck am I supposed to call those coming from the land of kanaan without being racist according to you?

guys i think im gonna start a coup d'etat in the panathinaikos board and procalim my self president/head club manager. My first priorities will be moving Maric frow Left Wing to the field'sgrass cutter, Epalle will sell CD's outside the stadium, Shoum will be the lawyer, Zoutaoutas work in the ticket offices.

and i will hire a proffesional coach again. who is with me?

gents

i have seen it all in football.

last night was a joke, we were so poor, not a champoins league team, i even think that we would have lost to any team in greece last night.

the players wernt event there. no idea.only mixxalaki could pass last night, and he is supposed to be a finisher.

big changes- NOW

guys i think im gonna start a coup d'etat in the panathinaikos board and procalim my self president/head club manager. My first priorities will be moving Maric frow Left Wing to the field'sgrass cutter, Epalle will sell CD's outside the stadium, Shoum will be the lawyer, Zoutaoutas work in the ticket offices.

and i will hire a proffesional coach again. who is with me?

You've always got the most animated posts Drakos...I love that...It's the only positive thing that I can think of right now...

I reckon Rotza is waiting in the background if Pao cops another hiding!

He wouldn't be a bad replacement if the worse situation occurs to the team. I think the Israeli's time at Pao is numbered after 5-0 humiliating loss.

Bye Bye Shum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all depends my fellow readers, on the derby on Sunday. If we get humiliated again (which there is a big chance of getting), then I see no future for Schum in the PAO squad... :tup:

Then again you never know what might happen in the derby...... If we win then all of us will probably talk about haow great PAO was etc etc........ B)

what the heck am I supposed to call those coming from the land of kanaan without being racist according to you?

I do not know about Costas but for me Canaanite would be an improvement over the previous choice.

Of course you might even consider that whatever strengths or weaknesses the poor man has as coach reflect only on him and drop the ethnic/religious/geographical determinants altogether.

Let's just all be patient and see what happends.

It's not reasonable to fire someone for one bad performance.

It's the league the management and the players want and as long as Shum is doing good in that he will remain eventhough if we ultimately fail in Europe.

It's just one bad game.

Patience!

I agree...the guy has to go. A loss like that one to Man U shouldn't have ever happened. Having said that however, who are you going to replace him with? Markarian? No chance. Rocha? I can't see him making THAT much of a difference. And to be honest with you, I'd rather not see them go through the motions of recycling Greek coaches who are in the B' or C' divisions.

Many of you have already noted that this team needs a shake-up. I agree. This board needs to resign or be fired. Vardinoyiannis has to start putting up the big dollars and stop crying about reffing, Kokkalis, PASOK and the rest of it. The nature of the Greek game is the way it is. It worked for him for a long time. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, he needs to start playing that game again, instead of being cheap.

Batigol yeah good points. Who can we get? Depending on who's available... Camacho who coached the Spanish national team? Bruno Metsu? Hiddink would be sweet but I believe he's busy in Holland. I always bring up Henri Michel. If he can go to Aris, he can come to us! France '86 were one of the best ever teams!

Archived