Phantis Forums

Poseidon NP owner is a DRUG LORD!

Ziaka

There was a report yesterday on ert.gr that greek and Spanish authorities working in tandem have seized a boat transfering 5.5 tons of cocaine using the boat "Africa One". the bust took place near Gibraltar. Five people, one Italian and fur Greeks were arrested when the authorities raided the boat. Interol has issued arrest warrants for a Greek businessman who owns the boat and who is believed to be at large.

The interesting thing is that the particular businessman is also owner of B' Ethniki soccer teams. Here is a report from ert.gr:

According to latest reports, the businessman in question is allegedly Alexis Aggelopoulos, the owner of recently merged Poseidon Neon Porron and Pierikos Katerini.

Aggelopoulos is supposedly hiding in Belgium.

I merged the topic which I started yesterday in the General section. Now that we know who is behind this, this is the place for the topic.

Sorry Ziaka, I was socked when I read it, I didn't see the other topic.

Anyway, I think that if the merging do not take place, then Poseidon will go bankrupt really fast. If as Pierikos said in another topic, Neoi Poroi are a 500 people village, I don't see how they can support the team without an owner to give most of the money needed.

No problem Vaggar. No need to apologize.

Now we know how the team was financed, and I wonder how many more ships are there that are not intercepted by the authorities. As heard on a Greek radio station the other day, the only people that are happy hearing the news about this bust are the captains of the other ships that are sneaking through with the drugs unnoticed, since the spotlight is on this case.

I don't know if bancrupcy will follow, but here is a good opportunity for somebody to acquire a team that has a spot in B' Ethniki, and should really be cheap.

I hope our Pierikos friends can give additional information about the case.

Everything is true. It was such a big shock here in Katerini. What can we say! This story has killed soccer in Pieria. Poseidon is a certain drop. No money no honey. The crazy villagers go back to where they belong! Every season a drop till they reach the locals. Now the damage is double for Pierikos. There is now no merge and Pierikos will be playing in D' division. There is now no management. There are no players! Pierikos kicked them away and kept only 3 and merged them with Poseidons players. Now nobodys left! And they dont want to return. Who blames them? Its really a pity. Some people fighted so hard for Pierikos the last 3 years. Our team was so unlucky in everyway that for us fans that are close to the team, the pain is unbearable. Our so beloved team is cursed to the bone! What can we say. We hope nobody ever tastes the bitterness we are going thru the last 2 years. :( :( :(

This story has killed soccer in Pieria. Poseidon is a certain drop. No money no honey. The crazy villagers go back to where they belong! Every season a drop till they reach the locals. Now the damage is double for Pierikos. There is now no merge and Pierikos will be playing in D' division. There is now no management. There are no players! ...

"

Archived