Phantis Forums

All True Vazeloi Must Complain To Those In Control

HOLLYWOOD

Reading this thread, I have come to these conclusions:

No one is happy with the transfers :tdown:

There is a difference in opinion when it comes to the "de-Hellenization" of the team

Some argue that PAO could not have kept their internationals.

The Nikopolidis fiasco is very divisive as well

I have some questions for PAO fans:

What does PAO mean to you?

What do you expect from this team?

Do you feel that the owners and managers are looking to benefit themselves, or PAO?

Are you willing to wait for Greatness?

I have my views on these, but would like to hear from you first.

Maybe we could find out the priorities that characterize most PAO fans in forum

PEACE

PAO 3 Ajax 0

PAO 2 River 0

ive already stopped bitching,so if we win, it wont change any of my views

so in another sense youve just contradicted yourself.

You say wait and see, wait and see before you judge, but you are happy with the signings already.

Im pretty sure these guys suck. Mitu has nothing convincing on his profile, Bikovski and Raguel are two retarted signings. Andric might be decent but we dont want decent we want the best we can get. Ok, theres a chance im wrong, and PAO blast River and Ajax. If this happens I will consider them as maybe intelligent signings, and hold my criticism till the CL. But i dont think thats realistic. PAO at its greatest would have trouble smashing these teams, lets admit that.

And Galinovic we dont need. Chalkias is a great keeper, I hate to see him replaced solely cuz the president wants his countrymen playin on the team. Kotsolis is also a great keeper who deserves a chance. Again if this galopoulovic was so great he would have been takin by a bigger team because good goalkeepers stand out more- and for scouts not to have looked into someone at his height they must have saw something wrong with him.

I was kind of surprised these are all the signings for the year too. I was still hoping for more- it looks like were going to have to buy another midfielder and hopefully cashin on Giourkas move.

contradicted??

you got me wrong when i said, ive already stopped bitching, i meant it in a way that im over it that theres no point now.

Again i will say, im not happy, i would prefer other players, but the guys we got are not useless. so life goes on until the next transfer window.

Archived