Phantis Forums

Pao Fixtures 2004/05

HOLLYWOOD

Where do you guys think will come at the end of this season??  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you guys think will come at the end of this season??

• 1) 1st
    • 2) 2nd
    • 3) 3rd
    • 4) 4th
    • 5) 5th
    • 6) 6th
    • 14) Last
    • Other) .........

The 4 Great new Signings :tdown:

The players we have lost/ are going to lose :tdown:

Our Great Coach :tdown:

And finnaly our wondefull friends the geys who will be using the $$$ in there favour and not to mention probably sighn someone desent....

- Guys you have never seen

- You have to understand one thing. If a player wants to move to a better league, we should welcome that. It makes Greek football better, not least the national team. Basinas is not motivated to stay in Greece. Do you prefer him staying and underperforming due of lack of motivation? Giourkas has bigger dreams than PAO. He always had. Nikopolidis made a choice. He left at his own will. Did he deserve more money? Maybe, but that is another matter.

- This coach managed to adapt and give us the double, I dont care how it came. He dealt with new players, injuries, losses to Karagounis and Lybe, and constant criticism and yet delivered. I give him credit.

And finnaly our wondefull friends the geys who will be using the $$$ in there favour and not to mention probably sighn someone desent

- Equally as unknown as ours. The difference is they dont complain like you guys do. And they lost last year. See the irony? Someone decent like Portillo right? Dream on. Kokkalis keeps brainnwashing them to keep them happy. Our management does not give us fairytales. They never promise Rivaldo and Larsson. They promise good players. And to 70% last season , they delivered.

I believe we will win this year as well.

The 4 Great new Signings  :tdown:

The players we have lost/ are going to lose  :tdown:

Our Great Coach  :tdown:

And finnaly our wondefull friends the geys who will be using the $$$ in there favour and not to mention probably sighn someone desent....

- Guys you have never seen

- You have to understand one thing. If a player wants to move to a better league, we should welcome that. It makes Greek football better, not least the national team. Basinas is not motivated to stay in Greece. Do you prefer him staying and underperforming due of lack of motivation? Giourkas has bigger dreams than PAO. He always had. Nikopolidis made a choice. He left at his own will. Did he deserve more money? Maybe, but that is another matter.

- This coach managed to adapt and give us the double, I dont care how it came. He dealt with new players, injuries, losses to Karagounis and Lybe, and constant criticism and yet delivered. I give him credit.

And finnaly our wondefull friends the geys who will be using the $$$ in there favour and not to mention probably sighn someone desent

- Equally as unknown as ours. The difference is they dont complain like you guys do. And they lost last year. See the irony? Someone decent like Portillo right? Dream on. Kokkalis keeps brainnwashing them to keep them happy. Our management does not give us fairytales. They never promise Rivaldo and Larsson. They promise good players. And to 70% last season , they delivered.

I believe we will win this year as well.

no we havent seen them but weve seen players virtually identical to them come to this club and do JACK s%$#!.

Lincar???????

MARIC??

EPALLE????????

SIPNIEFSKI?

KOLA?

FLIPSEN?

ZUTAUTAS?

GALETTO?

DEBBAH?

come on, sounds similar....

And we sold our two leaders- Antoni and Basinas is about to leave. Basinas was our anchor and hope for european success. Now Zutatautas will be in his spot. Dont compare the two.

Soum isnt a good coach- but hes lucky, and often that does the trick. I have the feeling hes not given much power anyways.

As for the Portillo rumour it sounds credible- Real want him to get 1st team experience and Olympiakos is in a league he can adapt to quickly, get to play in the CL (only for about 6 games :lol: ) and get a taste of being a star....

The gays did make better signings last year, they bought some young players and a bunch of talented players and added depth to the squad, but they still did sign Kuzba... :lol:

I cant see this PAO topping the table- I think we can win a couple of those away derbies vs Kerkira , etc that we always screw up on but i think teams like AEK and PAOK will beat us for sure. 3rd or 4th sounds realistic.

The difference is they dont complain like you guys do...

Patience my friend Hollywood, we will be ok.  ;)  ;)  ;)

They do not complain, because they have never done anything away from Greece...

Therefore they do not expect much ;)

The 7 in a row will keep them quiet for a while :lol:

If OK, is a place in the CL, then you are correct.

For me, Europe is where it is at, and I do not see us being OK there...

Unless Sanmartean and Gonzo got really motivated from our Euro triumph :tup:

How many Greeks do we have in the first team?

Halkias, Goumas, Kyrgiakos, Papadopoulos, hopefully Vintra?

Let's call Mihalaki Greek, to avoid embarrassment :angry:

PEACE

michalaki is greek ethnically, - thats what counts to me. Its not like all the greek players on are team are from athens either. Just because you are not from the present day boders of the Greek state doesnt mean you are not Greek. ask AEK and PAOK that.

• 2 weeks later...

at the begining of last season i thought AEK was the team to beat i had us in 3rd..

for whatever its worth i do think we may be a little better than last years team.

hopefully a better CL..thats where it counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

i'm sorry to tell you guyz but i have a strong feeling that PAO will make s%$#! at both ends of the season... :(

though i still think PAO is the strongest candidate for the Katigorea, a good Oly-team can turn thingz around, when we have as an incapable coach as Shum! :angry:

for Europe... a 2nd round would need miracles after miracles... :huh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i'm sorry to tell you guyz but i have a strong feeling that PAO will make s%$#! at both ends of the season... :(

though i still think PAO is the strongest candidate for the Katigorea, a good Oly-team can turn thingz around

this man obviously knew what he was talking about. You just forgot about the middle part of the season too, LMAO.

selam arkadash ! B)

those that voted for Pao being in first place

have to be on crack period

your teeam has been in shambles

they haven't played at all since the PSV game

your supposed superstar u know the guy they call Ribbo 2nd is a far 2nd and doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence with Ribbo

u guys just let your coach go and are waiting for the new coach to cancel his contract with another club before commiting to Pao

Basinas arguably your best player is just in terrible form

u sold your gk halkias

u guys have nutting going for u

i mean AEK will be around fighting for that top spot and they have elminated u from the Greek cup

AEK is going to stay in the top 3 slots so they will make it ever harder for u guys to get to first

Olympiakos never blows a lead like this and they haven't been great but a whole lot better than Pao

those that voted for Pao being in first place

have to be on crack period

your teeam has been in shambles

they haven't played at all since the PSV game

your supposed superstar u know the guy they call Ribbo 2nd is a far 2nd and doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence with Ribbo

u guys just let your coach go and are waiting for the new coach to cancel his contract with another club before commiting to Pao

Basinas arguably your best player is just in terrible form

u sold your gk halkias

u guys have nutting going for u

i mean AEK will be around fighting for that top spot and they have elminated u from the Greek cup

AEK is going to stay in the top 3 slots so they will make it ever harder for u guys to get to first

Olympiakos never blows a lead like this and they haven't been great but a whole lot better than Pao

we voted quite a while ago....OSFP may be up 7 points but there not a good team still......you have to go to Leoforo, Touba, play AEK (who beat you last year at home) and you also have many games empty stadiums...suprises happen.

i'm sorry to tell you guyz but i have a strong feeling that PAO will make s%$#! at both ends of the season...  :(

though i still think PAO is the strongest candidate for the Katigorea, a good Oly-team can turn thingz around

this man obviously knew what he was talking about. You just forgot about the middle part of the season too, LMAO.

selam arkadash ! B)

I am very worried to be right Vasili0s but I am right! The only good thing from summer transfers is Supermario Galinovic and you know what, most PAO fans hate him and think Kotso is a better GK than him... I seriously think this is the logic that is sinkin' PAO this year and last year at CL...

G.S. ARE YOU SAYING THAT OLYMPIAKOS IS A BETTER TEAM ?

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT OLYMPIAKOS EXCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU LOST FROM THEM 3-0 ?

-MY FRIEND PANATHINIKO'S ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS HIS WORST ENEMY. PANATHINAIKOS WAS IN 1st PLACE WHEN THEY FIRED SCHOUM. THE ONLY EXCUSE TO FIRE HIM WAS THE LATE GOAL AND DEFEAT FROM PSV 1-0.

MR SCHOUM WAS AN EXCELLENT COACH AND HE TOOK THE MOST FROM HIS PLAYERS, AT LEAST THE ONES HE THOUGH WERE UP TO THE TASK. THE TRANSFERS OF THE SUMMER WERE REALLY BAD AND DON'T FORGET HALF OF THEM ARE ALREADY GONE. MR SCHOUM TEAM DIDN'T PLAY ATTRACTIVE SOCCER BUT HE GOT ALMOST ALWAYS POSITIVE RESULTS.

HIS BIGGEST ACHIVEMENT IS MANAGING A TEAM THAT WITHOUT A DOUPT HAD A LACK OF GOOD BENCH PLAYERS WHILE HE WAS COACHING. MOREOVER THE YEAR HE FIRST CAME LYBEROPOULOS, KARAGOUNIS, KOLKA LEFT THE TEAM AND THEY WERE ALL STARTERS. THE SECOND YEAR NIKOPOLIDIS, SEITARIDIS, MICHAELSEN, VLAOVICH LEFT WHILE MR ZAETS TOLD HIM THAT HENGRISEN SHOULD BE LEFT OUT AS HIS CONTRACT WOULD END IN DECEMBER (MR SCAZNI LATER MANAGED TO GET HIM A 6 MONTH EXTENCTION). HAVING SAID THAT THE ONLY REQUEST FOR A PLAYER MR SCHOUM HAD WAS FOR ZITTAUTAS, BUT HE GOT INJURED LAST SUMMER, WHILE THE ONLY CREDIBLE NEW SININGS FOR MR SCOUM WERE PAPADPPOULOS, GONZALEZ AND VINDRA. ENOUGH SAID.

BY THE WAY...

-PANATHINAIKOS WOULD NEVER LOSE 3-1 WHILE BEING 0-1 AT THE HALF TIME.

DO YOU KNOW WHY?

OLYMPIAKOS HAS THE MOST DEMANDING FUNS IN GREECE AND WHILE THEIR COACH KNEW HE WAS TAKING A RISK PUTING GEORGIADIS (REMEMBER REZICH?) IN THE GAME AGAINST LIVERPOOL, OR LEAVING JIOVANI (REMEMBER MARICH, OR CASTIGIO ?) IN THE WHOLE GAME HE HAD NO CHOISE. MR BAJEVICH NEW HE WOULDN'T MANAGE TO WIN THE GAME BUT HE DIDN'T EXPECT THEM TO UNDERACHIVE THAT BAD IN THAT SECOND HALF.

Archived