Phantis Forums

Back from Crete!

pavlos

Yassou guys, :nw:

after a fantastic holiday I am back from Crete! The good news : OFI comes for 2 weeks to Holland, germany and ... Belgium.

Congratulations for the Greek Team!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had fantastic celebration times in Crete. :tup:

The reason I was out for such a long time was that my hard disc crashed just before I went for my holidays! :(

We were singing all night long :

sikose to to g*****eno, den boro den boro na perimeno and later on kai se dio chronia sti germania ferte mas ferte mas ti brasilia!

the Pankritirio stadium is really a beauty on the seaside.

One night we were having a nice Cretan dinner in Pandanassa (10 km outside Iraklio) outside of a fantastic restaurant (nixterida), close to the Olympia Club(bouzoukia) with a marvellous sight on Iraklio by night and the lights in the stadium were on.

just great view!!! :tup:

After the dinner we visited Anodos and Anadromes (bouzouki-clubs)

I am gonna leave you now, because I have lot of work to do to install everything again on my PC.

But if I have news about OFI I surely will tell you

Nice to see you back Pavlo!!! :tup:

You picked a good time to go to Crete and I am happy that you had a great time (and a little jealous). :D

I am going back to Greece in the beginning of August to serve my military service. I still don't know when exactly they will call me, so I hope that I will have a couple of weeks to do some vocations.

we are crazy about the greek music, that's why we offen visit those clubs.

The news for the trainingcamp of OFI: OMILARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D

1. for the game against Groningen I expect some news from the dutch team . where wil they play?

2. the game in Germany in Essen : I will be there for sure;

3. the game against RKC Waalwijk : I have already the necessary information; I will be there;

4. the last game against the Belgian team will be not a problem at all;

5. for the first game against the Chinese team I send a mail to OFI for the information I need, I hope they will answer me in time.

A few tips if you go to Crete : Barracuda night club : at day time nice on the Beach; nice folks (boys and girls); :P

at night in the club!

Give my regards to Manos the boss!

For dinner : nixterida in Pandanassa 10 km outside Iraklio at the oilterminals;

And in Anissaras by Vassilis in the Louloudia taverna (blumentaverne). great fan of Olympiakos!

If you go to Anadromes give my regards to Irini Kirmizi, beautiful girl with fantastic voice and personal girlfriend of us; also in Anodos the performers Jannis and Tanja are close friends. :tup:

This holidays we spent some time with a few players of OFI : Dermitzakis, Syfakis, kounenakis and Stavrakakis. We never went to sleep before 2 o'clock in the morning. :whistle:

just watch out for some mala.... they asked me 35 euro for one bottle of wine! :tdown:

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

we are crazy about the greek music, 4.

- the last game against the Belgian team will be not a problem at all;

- This holidays we spent some time with a few players of OFI : Dermitzakis, Syfakis, kounenakis and Stavrakakis. We never went to sleep before 2 o'clock in the morning. :whistle:

- cool!!! where the game against heusden will be played?

- the kounenakis who has played for Anderlecht? (and we were also intrested in Dermitzakis if I'm correct)

we are crazy about the greek music, 4.

- the last game against the Belgian team will be not a problem at all;

- This holidays we spent some time with a few players of OFI : Dermitzakis, Syfakis, kounenakis and Stavrakakis. We never went to sleep before 2 o'clock in the morning. :whistle:

- cool!!! where the game against heusden will be played?

- the kounenakis who has played for Anderlecht? (and we were also intrested in Dermitzakis if I'm correct)

Yes the Kounenakis from RSCA and Dermitzakis was wanted by j.Dockx, but AA doesn't want him and asked for hendrickx, we know the result of this transfer.

Game against heusden on 6/8 in Beringen.........or Genk???

Pavlo, you may be interested in this news: Kostas Dermitzakis signed a contract with PANO Mallion, and he will be playing again in Crete. Mallia is just 40 Km away from Iraklio.

:tup: :tup: great for Kostas, thank you very much Vaggar. I cannot understand that OFI didn't take him back. He is really a technical good player. I saw a few games of him and was surprised.

Tell me where do you find all this information?

I am a litlle bit angry on the OFI office. I send them a mail for to ask in wich hotel and in which city OFi will be in Holland and where they play their first game to the Chinese team, but they didn't answer me yet. :angry: :( :tdown:

I read a local newspaper from Iraklio in the web (www.patris.gr). This is the paper that had the comments about you and your wife last year. :D

When they write more details about the games in Holland I will post them. As for the website of OFI I don't know how fast they answer (if they answer at all). Maybe you are better off if you try to talk to one of your friends in the team.

P.S. I forgot to say that PANO Mallion will be playing at C Division. Dermitzakis didn't had to much playing time last year despite playing in a B'division club, and maybe they want to give him a chance to have more playing time.

I read a local newspaper from Iraklio in the web (www.patris.gr). This is the paper that had the comments about you and your wife last year. :D

When they write more details about the games in Holland I will post them. As for the website of OFI I don't know how fast they answer (if they answer at all). Maybe you are better off if you try to talk to one of your friends in the team.

P.S. I forgot to say that PANO Mallion will be playing at C Division. Dermitzakis didn't had to much playing time last year despite playing in a B'division club, and maybe they want to give him a chance to have more playing time.

:tup: yes I have also patris, but your Greek will be better than mine :P so you know better where to find zhe information!

It's true with Niki Volou he just played a few games for the cup, so let's hope he can show the good things he has in his feet! He's just like his brother a good boy and we had lot's of fun during our holidays :tup:

Archived