Phantis Forums

AEK- La Coruna

Kostas

O Geo einai eksw, kai o Georgeas einai deksi bak.. ox... polla ta problhmata gia thn omada.

Let's just hope that we can get a decent result, and that means a draw would be ok, considering the amount of injury worries that we do have, we have basically lost our width... No Lakis for the right, no Georgatos and Kasapis on the left and we have lost our sweeper.

We need our midfielders to play with @@ and take control of the midfield.

AEK paikse gera, paikse me tsabouka!

You cant say that 3 players are holding our cards, as important as they are. DOnt forget we will be playing with a very makeshift back 4... this is not the best thing to have when playing against a team of Depors quality. I do hope that the 3 you mentioned though will play well and possibly lift the whole team.

All I can say for the moment.......

I know that Georgeas...does not belong to the World-Eleven-Squad...

But he is being critizised unfair from some of you......... for a back... , he is not that bad... , he works hard.. and he's fast... and shows solid attributes

Gia simera to vradi ....

H MANGIA FENETE STA DYSKOLA

Kai h La Corunia tha exi ... traumaties......

Guys three players are holding our cards.......

Okkas, Lybe and Tsiartas. Nothing more and nothing less.

I disagree. 12 players hold our cards. 11 field players and i extra, the fans. We are a TEAM. That means everyone must show up for this game.

Real cant win with three players, neither can any other team.

Guys three players are holding our cards.......

Okkas, Lybe and Tsiartas. Nothing more and nothing less.

I disagree. 12 players hold our cards. 11 field players and i extra, the fans. We are a TEAM. That means everyone must show up for this game.

Real cant win with three players, neither can any other team.

WHOOOOOOAAA there partners...Back up the truck. Real can definately win with 3 players.

Lets not be silly. These guys are the Ace, King and Queen of this pack. If u think that if these fire we cant win then something is wrong.

These are our 3 best players in the available squad, no doubts. Everyone knows Tsiartas' capabilities. Lybe we have seen, same we Okkaldo. Dont think that for one moment these guys arnt our most important players tonight.

Archived