Phantis Forums

Panionios - OFI

Vaggar

The game is underway and we are loosing 1-0 from the 26th min by a goal scored by Konti.

OFI started with: Sifakis, Roumpakis, Belevonis, Kotsios, Adamos, Kolitsidakis, Kounenakis, Dentsas, Deyanof, Soares, Bikowski.

Solis took the place of Kounenaki in the 30th min

GOAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Kotsios just equalized the game!!!!!!

Ante re OMILARAAAAAAA

Half time 1-1

The goal by Kotsios (his second this year) was in the 44th min.

OFI's players have asked for a penalty three!!!! times up to now, for fouls against Deyanof, Adamo, Belevoni.

The commendator in ERASpor has not told yet if any of these claims were justified.

Final Result 1-1

Neofytou (81st) and Pitsos (87th) took the place of Bikowski and Deyanof.

From what I heard on the radio we had the chances to win, but at the end Panionios could had scored.

Still I don't know if the penalties that we asked for, were legit or not

In summary, first point in the league against a strong team.

The game is underway and we are loosing 1-0 from the 26th min by a goal scored by Konti.

OFI started with: Sifakis, Roumpakis, Belevonis, Kotsios, Adamos, Kolitsidakis, Kounenakis, Dentsas, Deyanof, Soares, Bikowski.

Solis took the place of Kounenaki in the 30th min

GOAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Kotsios just equalized the game!!!!!!

Ante re OMILARAAAAAAA

:tup: hello vaggar, I am also back here now; we can jump of one to the other forum now. i see the team and I am happy with your comment about our team that they well played in this game, but I don't understand that not Neofitou, not Dermitzakis, not Triandafillou had their place. In the game to Episkopi they were the most dangereous players and they bring the victory, 3 goals on centers from dermitzakis??? Strange, don't you think?

pavlos :whistle: :whistle:

what means ante re omilara??

Welcome Pavlo :tup: :tup:

First off all I have to tell you something that I read today in a newspaper. The journalist was saying that "after Scazny didn't include Dermitzaki in the 18 players that he took in N. Smyrni, its clear that Scazni is not consider Dermitzaki to be first team player. Thus is very possible that Dermitzakis will be transfered in January"

Do you know if Dermitzakis and Scazni have been in a fight or if there is any other reason that Scazni is ignoring him? In addition to what you told us about how good Dermitzakis was during the summer camp, I also saw that he had in almost all the friendly games that he played in Crete assists. It doesn't make sense to be ingored.

P.S. Ante re OMILARA means "come on OMILARA". O.F.I. stands for Omilos Filathlon Irakliou (Club of soccer fans of Iraklio) so a lot of the fans call the team "Omilos". Omilara means "great club".

Welcome Pavlo :tup: :tup:

First off all I have to tell you something that I read today in a newspaper. The journalist was saying that "after Scazny didn't include Dermitzaki in the 18 players that he took in N. Smyrni, its clear that Scazni is not consider Dermitzaki to be first team player. Thus is very possible that Dermitzakis will be transfered in January"

Do you know if Dermitzakis and Scazni have been in a fight or if there is any other reason that Scazni is ignoring him? In addition to what you told us about how good Dermitzakis was during the summer camp, I also saw that he had in almost all the friendly games that he played in Crete assists. It doesn't make sense to be ingored.

P.S. Ante re OMILARA means "come on OMILARA". O.F.I. stands for Omilos Filathlon Irakliou (Club of soccer fans of Iraklio) so a lot of the fans call the team "Omilos". Omilara means "great club".

:box: :tdown: i can tell you that Scanzi can't stand manolis without a reason: Not only manolis also a few other players will never get a chance to play under Scanzi.

This man is complete incapable to do this job. From the first day he ignored a few players and those players may play like the best of the world he will never give them a chance. I remember on training in Holland when manos was injured; he never asked him how are you, do you feel better, nothing. As coach you must put your personal feslings aside and let play those players who are the in the best shape and that scanzi doesn't! I hate this man! He will bring OFI to hell! Not because manos is a good friend, but I know how he lives for his sport, wich efforts he makes and I know how many people in Crete think about the way Scanzi acts!

I don't understand the board of OFI. When Manos asked him for an explanation he always said I need you, your one of the best!!! But behind his back he puts a knife in his back! Also during the games in the training camp, when some of his favourites make mistakes he said not a word, only when one of the ohter guys did somethin wrong it was war. Also in the other direction, when manos or one of the others make a good action he never, never said one good word! :( :(

I hope this gives you and the OFI fans a view on the way of working of our dear mister Scanzi!

Nice weekend to all of you and let's hope we take the 3 points

Archived