Phantis Forums

Rumors for possible AEK Transfers

Phantis

Gia sou OM21......

I disagree on this matter , I think if we would get Tziortzopoulos it would be a good choice.

I do follow this player in the TV...whenever Panionios plays (also in the UEFA).... since one year...and I always wished, he would come to us....as we need a good back....additional to Popov, who is young and has still a development in front of him....

I could very nice live with Popov, Tziortzopoulos as backs........

I m also astonished that none of the other clubs bids for Tziortiopoulos..... , calling him "skato" is a bit unfair...

In regard to our financial situation, I hope you did not expect a kind like Carlos-Alberto...... B)

Pantos, ferte mas portieri ....gia na doume prokopi

I am personally, very worried about transfers this year... Due to the fact that we have no $$$ and we have no coach... should we be buying players???

On the otherhand, PAO and OLY are already picking up players for next season... at best, we will return with the same team as last year. At worst (or maybe best as well), we will lose players and pick up a few young kids...

I am worried that there is no true vision to what our club is doing for building. I dont need newspaper rumors to feel comfortable, but it would feel alot more comfortable if we had a coach, a plan, and the article 44 was past....

How can anyone be worried after all the bad things that have happened...i thought you would be passed the worrying stage.

The team is still called AEK Athens and with that name comes a good reputation and history, everybody respects that, and players would come to the team.

Financial issues can always be delt with in the long run.

Staying in the top division, mainatining the tradition of AEK should be the only thing that matters for now, all the rest comes later.(After arcticle 44)

Tziortzopoulos would be a decent signing, and taking a risk with that kid from leichtenstein Beck would be worth it as well , got nothing to lose!

I am personally, very worried about transfers this year... Due to the fact that we have no $$$ and we have no coach... should we be buying players???

On the otherhand, PAO and OLY are already picking up players for next season... at best, we will return with the same team as last year. At worst (or maybe best as well), we will lose players and pick up a few young kids...

I am worried that there is no true vision to what our club is doing for building. I dont need newspaper rumors to feel comfortable, but it would feel alot more comfortable if we had a coach, a plan, and the article 44 was past....

we are not buying players, we are signing free agents with low contracts to replace those that will depart. i.e. saving money.

my opinion, is that with the caliber of players they are bringing, if it corect (gogolos, skoufalis) we shoudl just instead use our youth players and give them a chance. it is obvious that we are not playing for the champinship or teh sedoni next season. use it to rebuild and give our youngsters a shot

we are not buying players, we are signing free agents with low contracts to replace those that will depart. i.e. saving money.

Yes, my friend. I agree with what you say, and understand what we are doing... but even though we sign free agents, we still have to pay them... further financial debt. We are buying placeholders. Pay them to be on the team. Maybe they work, maybe they dont. Thats not the way to help your financial situation or build for the future...

And I will say again... Without a coach there, to agree with the signings, it is a big mistake

Nobody knows what the hell is going on, players leaving or staying. new signings ..no signings, santos or no santos, money or no money, article 44 or no article......

Lets just f**ken wait n c...... As long as AEK is there the greek league is better off!!

Yes, i agree with you, Kojak. In time we will see what will happen with AEK regarding the big mess...... players, article 44, manager, finances etc........

I think the whole situation should be left alone, until EURO 2004 is over, and Demis can start working his magic with AEK.

For now, we should sit back and watch our 5 AEK players shine at EURO 2004, while they are still part of AEK!!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

EINAI MEGALEIO NA LES EXO MIA AKADIMIA KAI THA BGALO NA ENSOMATOSO 4-5 PAIKTES STIN KIRIA OMADA KAI KATANTIA NA PSAXNEIS MJIKROUS POU DE LEO EINAI KALOI ALLA XREIAZONTAI POLI XRONO NA STATHOUN SE MIA OMADA OPOS I AEK...

FILOI AEKTTZIDES TO MONO POU EXO NA SAS PO EINAI OTI KAPOIOI PAIZOUN PAIXNIDAKIA STI PLATOULA TIS AEK..KSIPNISTE PRIN SAS DIALISOUN I DIALITHITE GIA NA EKSIGIANTHITE....BREITE TA LAMOGIA KAI MIN KOLISETE SE ONOMATA...FATE TOUS OLOUS...

as i have said before..if you keep your players sign mb one or two more (for ambonsah!!) and get some good leadership, aek will be ok...aek have good players...its mainly a leadership/financial problem keeping you guy behind..

Archived