Phantis Forums

En Francais s'il vous plait!?

Guys,

After a long period of 3 or 4 months of talks and cooperation we have initiated a cooperation with www.francofoot.net.

Francofoot is a Football and Sports Forum in French and the person who created it is our member Xavier73. It is a fast growing community very similar to our own with users from all over the world and vivid discussions on all the burning world football issues.

Practically trough this cooperation Phantis offers discussion in one more Language for our users who can speak French, and Francofoot users get access to an English Speaking Forum for discussion of World events like the forthcoming Euro 2004, the Olympic Games and any Greek team clash with clubs or NT's the francofoot members may support.

I am sure this is a very interesting gate of fast transfer between the two sites, giving both forums a new possible dimension and expanding the range of subjects.

I want to urge all our French speaking members to visit Francofoot and feel like home there, as well as to make any effort possible to make any newcomers from Francofoot feel like home here. I also urge people to be patient with the wrong use of language in some cases, but to also feel confident to enter the French forum in case their use of the language is not 100%. I can personally confirm their hospitality and willingness to help any user to communicate better.

For technical reasons one will need to register in the other forum too but the process is easy. I would suggest using the same usernames between the two forums for easily understandable reasons but of course the choice is up to you people.

Lets hope this is the beginning of a great cooperation between the two sites.

As it sais... Click here... in the sections where you can find this banner. Like "National Leagues", "French Football", etc...

Posted Image

Enjoy!

Dimitris

Archived