Phantis Forums

This years Greco-Turkish Clash?

What teams might meet in 2004-05 Ch. League?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What teams might meet in 2004-05 Ch. League?

• Trabzonspor - Panathinaikos
    • Trabzonspor - Olympiakos
    • Trabzonspor - PAOK
    • Fenerbahce - Panathinaikos
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiakos
    • Fenerbahce - PAOK
    • None! The NT games are enough! ;)

Just a question for us to entertain ourselves at the developments of the last years when after decades of playing "away" from eachother finally Greek and Turkish teams meet each year!

We should either change the laws of Statistics or accept that politics are made through football sometimes ;)

So,

Taking into consideration that maybe PAOK or Trabzon might not be there and not being sure if one of the aforementioned matchups are possible based on UEFA seedings, which couple do you see possible for the 2004-2005 period? Or would the games among our NT's be enough?

SHOOT! :D

I would like to see Fener as an opponent, but I am afraid that this time things might be different due to the fact that OUR best player is no longer at Fener... ORTEGA!!!! :P :P :P

Anyway I think it would be a great match, and I believe that PAO will be on top again!!!

Actually I would like to see GS taking revenge of Thrynos this year.... :P

but I am afraid that this time things might be different due to the fact that OUR best player is no longer at Fener... ORTEGA!!!! :P :P :P

lol! :lol:

We are transfering Brazilian Alex this year, i hope he won't be another Ortega! :P

I hope Besiktas will also meet with any Greek team in Uefa cup...

It was the last time when we met with a Greek team on 22 Oct 1986 vs Apoel Nicosia and Besiktas beat 3-0,2nd round Apoel withdrew and Besiktas advanced to quarterfinals....

And on 1959 in Champion Clubs Cup,Besiktas also met vs Olympiakos ,the first round was Besiktas 3- Olympiakos 0..And the second round same thing happened :o Olympiakos withdrew and Besiktas advanced...

I hope Besiktas will also meet with any Greek team in Uefa cup...

It was the last time when we met with a Greek team on 22 Oct 1986 vs Apoel Nicosia and Besiktas beat 3-0,2nd round Apoel withdrew and Besiktas advanced to quarterfinals....

And on 1959 in Champion Clubs Cup,Besiktas also met vs Olympiakos ,the first round was Besiktas 3- Olympiakos 0..And the second round same thing happened :o Olympiakos withdrew and Besiktas advanced...

APOEL is a Cypriot team, man! ;)

• 2 months later...

Let me bring this topic up ...

The turk came close then! Egaleo was the lucky one :lol:

But of course provided some teams will advance in the CL or in the UEFA cup (even if they drop to it through 3rd CL places) there are still some possible couples ...

Lets see...

Gencler beats Aigaleo and then goes on to play the winner of Panionios-Udine in its group in the second round... not joking !!!

IT'S BEEN ATHENS v ISTANBUL SO FAR, LET IT BE THESSALY AGAINST ANATOLIA NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

I think that Fenerbahçe want to meet Olympiacos because they love them :

Posted Image

(Fenerbahçe-Panathinaïkos)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Canaries. :angry:

they better be about to ignite it on fire.....

Fener fans are dicks

they boo silence for 9/11

they make stupid banners

but antu is an awesome website because they have every goal/highlight to watch..

if PAO went up vs Fener again i think they would tie in turkey then win only 3-1 in Athens.... lets not forget Fener blows in europe, buys a lot of great players and doesnt do much...

Archived