Phantis Forums

Did PAO win it or did OSFP lose it?

Go:bekli

A few years back there was a two man race and the US athlete came first, the USSR athlete second. The next day there was a big fight over semantics in Greece.

The supporters of the USA (there were quite a few these days) insisted that the correct perception of the event was :

US athlete comes first, USSR athlete last.

Nevertheless, the supporters of the Republics which were expected to usher the new world were of the opinion that the correct description of the event was

USSR athlete comes second, US athlete next to last.

I do not quite remember how this dispute was settled but I am confident that if we manage to find out its outcome, the questions concerning this championship will be immediately resolved.

Irlandos, whose grandfather, a very young boy then, sailed with Colombus to Cuba, should be able to tell us the answer.

the answer is both

yes PAO played better then us and yes we lost it by losing 10 points at home and losing to PRRODEFTIKI on the road

just 2 of those 13 points right there would have forced a 1 game playoff

but season is over we can look forward to next season again

go bekli dont argue with hollywood. people like him bitch about everything thats wrong with greek soccer and when they benefit from this crap going on in the greek league they turn their heads the other way and accept it with joy

then when u confront them about it,,, they get mad!

Stop Arguing guyz!

PAO are Champs and Oly are second, no more discussing please!

if i were u, i would start discussing Greece's chances in EURO'04 rather than making a silly silly fuss about the Championship already gone!

ATI ALAN USKUDAR'I GECTI, KARDESIM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A few years back there was a two man race and the US athlete came first, the USSR athlete second. The next day there was a big fight over semantics in Greece.

The supporters of the USA (there were quite a few these days) insisted that the correct perception of the event was :

US athlete comes first, USSR athlete last.

Nevertheless, the supporters of the Republics which were expected to usher the new world were of the opinion that the correct description of the event was

USSR athlete comes second, US athlete next to last.

I do not quite remember how this dispute was settled but I am confident that if we manage to find out its outcome, the questions concerning this championship will be immediately resolved.

Irlandos, whose grandfather, a very young boy then, sailed with Colombus to Cuba, should be able to tell us the answer.

Well Go:bekli, answer me this than. Is the glass half full or half empty?

My God! Someone bothered to read what I wrote!

Thank you dear sir, I feel honored!

Of course, asking the question is answering it!

Another one that makes me laugh, what came first the chiken or the egg?? I asked my nephew this once, and he said the rooster :blink: I asked why, and he said without the rooster, the chicken doesnt get F***ed and no eggs are produced. Sounds like a reasonable answer to me, but when you ask him where Roosters come from, he said: God created man, god created rooster. Simple. The mind of a child is so simple and so pure.

u guys will have MAJOR problems next year if u keep your old squad, djordjevic is not getting younger please remember that and of course karambeu is leaving your defence smells like s**** and last u havent got any team at all really.

i also hope u keep your super coach and stay with georgiadis(brilliant season).

good holidays

Go bekli,

I cannot help by feeling bothered about the way you address certain people in here that do not express themselves with the same level of intellect and sophistication. In case you have not noticed, most of us in here communicate with each other as if we where sitting at the local coffee shop, sipping our frappe. Which , in case you have ever set your foot in one of them, you would realise that these conversations include some lighter level of profanity and more "laiko" way of speaking.

If you think you are better than all of us, maybe you should create a forum for people that are keen on using their 160+ IQ level. If not, lighten up and don't react with such sarcasm and arrogance every time someone comments your opinions using words such as "stupid", and "m*****es".

Go bekli,

I cannot help by feeling bothered about the way you address certain people in here that do not express themselves with the same level of intellect and sophistication. In case you have not noticed, most of us in here communicate with each other as if we where sitting at the local coffee shop, sipping our frappe. Which , in case you have ever set your foot in one of them, you would realise that these conversations include some lighter level of profanity and more "laiko" way of speaking.

If you think you are better than all of us, maybe you should create a forum for people that are keen on using their 160+ IQ level. If not, lighten up and don't react with such sarcasm and arrogance every time someone comments your opinions using words such as "stupid", and "m*****es".

1. You got a point

2. I hope, for my sake, that you are pushing the point too far.

a. I do not mind people commenting on what I wrote. It does drive me bananas though when the nature of the comment shows, in my eyes, that the person commenting did not bother to read what I wrote.

b. I do not see conversations as contests or as places to strut real or imagined IQ levels. I see them as opportunities to entertain or be entertained, to learn or to inform. Certainly not a shouting match among people eager to pass judgment on what they cannot be bothered to listen to.

c. What you perceive as arrogance is my most polite way of saying buzz off. If it happens to be incompatible with the Phantis etiquette (or even rudeness in excess of what set me off) I will take your advice and lighten up or butt out.

Go bekli,

1. You got a point

2. I hope, for my sake, that you are pushing the point too far.

a. I do not mind people commenting on what I wrote. It does drive me bananas though when the nature of the comment shows, in my eyes, that the person commenting did not bother to read what I wrote.

b. I do not see conversations as contests or as places to strut real or imagined IQ levels. I see them as opportunities to entertain or be entertained, to learn or to inform. Certainly not a shouting match among people eager to pass judgment on what they cannot be bothered to listen to.

c. What you perceive as arrogance is my most polite way of saying buzz off. If it happens to be incompatible with the Phantis etiquette (or even rudeness in excess of what set me off) I will take your advice and lighten up or butt out.

I might have pushed it too far and overdramatised it a bit to prove that point. I think we both understand each other though.

ATI ALAN USKUDARI GECTI!

1. What happened to Kardesim this time?

2. Your proverb concerning stolen horses, horse thieves and U:sku:dar risks being misunderstood.

3. What happened to my favorite horse proverb

atelin, torba emanet, bizim dahdaha ne var?

which I temporarily forgot when I opened this topic?

1. What happened to Kardesim this time?

2. Your proverb concerning stolen horses, horse thieves and U:sku:dar risks being misunderstood.

3. What happened to my favorite horse proverb

atelin, torba emanet, bizim dahdaha ne var?

which I temporarily forgot when I opened this topic?

ATI ALAN USKUDAR'I GECTI means it's all over now! it's not about the stolen horses or the gauchos stealing them :P

Archived