Phantis Forums

Romania - Germany 5-1!

Vaggar

I expect them to beat Holland for sure and go to the next round!!!

Dont forget Germany are always like that... They are s***t but when it comes to big competitions they are always in the finals....

See for example last world cup... Their team was even worse than Senegali and they reached the finals because they are Kolofardoi (they always have been)...

Anyway I hope I am wrong because I absolutely despise them!!!! :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Yes but German team is always like that,i mean something like a close box,They are creating different team now with some new players and they dont have so much experience but till europen championship by friendly games they will solve that problem out....

you can never right off Germany in any tournament, they are the most consisitent national team performers when it comes to the crunch, they have many class players who can turn it on when they want to...regardless how bad they perform in friendlies they have the players to propel them in Euro.

you can never right off Germany in any tournament, they are the most consisitent national team performers when it comes to the crunch, they have many class players who can turn it on when they want to...regardless how bad they perform in friendlies they have the players to propel them in Euro.

Yes this is also true, but losing to Romania 5-1 is pretty bad, especially when you're ranked in the top 10!!

Archived