Phantis Forums

Proo-AEK 2-4

Kostas

and in all this chaos, we are also playing ball, as insignificant as it is. we cannot have anything por about these players, who try ont he field despite the uncertainty and looming disaster.

goals by tsartas, borbokis, lybe, ivic.

popov had a great appearance i think.

lets hope we get to see the team play in the A division again next year

yes i did! and i'm glad it was a poorly taken penalty.

anybody else like what they saw of popov? he is strong, tall, and has excellent technique, but he seems to be a little too slow to be a proper side back.maybe a better center back?

I too am optimistic that all will go well with our problems and that we will participate and do well in the UEFA Cup.

Btw, attendance v. Proodeftiki was something along the 700 mark. :(

Our players deserve credit for winning against a desperate opponent, with very little support, and all those problems on their minds! :tup:

well unfortunately it was a very half hearted performance but what do you expect from the players in the position they are in. by the end we were creating great chances, ivic was a great sub. okkas 3 assists aswell to lybe, borbokis and ivic. Mihailidis good stop from penalty he gave away. Popov was also solid. our defence was vulnerable too many times and gave away good chances.

Archived