Phantis Forums

Merger?

Irlandos

Of course NOT!!! AEK has its own history and it would be disasteroyus to merge that history with somenody else's.

Besides we dont want hanoumisses as our fans... :P :P :P Imagine Pontikakio in Leoforo supporting former AEK, wearing the Green shirt with the Tryfilli on the chest!!! :P (As do ayto kai as pethano!!!!!!) :P :P

GUYS I'LD HATE TO SEE AEK MERGE TOO BUT IF OUR TEAM REALLY NEEDS IT THEY HAVE TOO ITS SAD 2 SAY IF THEY DNT PONY UP THE CASH THEN WE ARE IN TROUBLE SO REALLY ITS A STUCK SITUATION MERGE AEK WILL AEK/SOMETHING DNT MERGE AEK MAY BE RELAGATED 2 4TH DIVSION OR EVEN WORSE DECLAIRE BANKRUPT AND LOSE AEK 4 EVA

:...:

AND THOSE ASSHOLES WHO RUN AEK AND TOOK THE MONEY AWAY FROM OUR CLUB WILL DO ANYTHING 2 GET MORE MONEY BACK

ALL I HOPE IS THEY MERGER WITH ANOTHER ATHEINAN TEAM HOPEFULLY APOLLION

The question is .....who gave AEK to those A$$holes...........and why is something like that posssible......... , why should only one guy decide about a whole club.........

Why is it possible that one guy can decide about everything..., only because he has some money (legal or illegal).........

Why is it possible in Greece to sell "sentiments"........, sentiments are in link with memories......... , and these people, who have the memories.......must be always in the board of AEK in majority.....or any other club......... in order to protect the club.....

If someone comes without sentiments...and memories.....and buys...the respective club......and then the next person.......and then the next ........sooner or later........this club will die..... is like .....anyone ..of us....would lose his/her memory.........

When we lose our memories....we lose our identification...... and then we are dead.

So in first line ....the responsible is not the Greek State.........in first line.....every sinlge AEKtzi is responsible ......to let come AEK to this disaster.......

Too F***ing passive....and expecting everything from the rich person.......

But rich persons...think only for their own pockets.........

If I was an AEK fan, I'd say no, no and no.

If I was a Chalkidona fan, I'd say, no F***ing way, cause that's not a merger, that's more of an absorber, cause AEK will consume Chalkidona.

It's a disgrace for both clubs.

However...

In 6-7 years, who, I wonder, will remember?

Best solution? A clean one. AEK drops to div D, and starts over. That's all, I know it hurts you guys, but it really is for the best.

And, again, a point. This whole thing shows the stupidity of some people inside the AEK crowd, specifically Original. While they were busy draining their brains out, figuring how to insult everything that is sacred to Dusan Bajevic, they were ignoring for unclear reasons what the real danger was to their team.

And, again, a point. This whole thing shows the stupidity of some people inside the AEK crowd, specifically Original. While they were busy draining their brains out, figuring how to insult everything that is sacred to Dusan Bajevic, they were ignoring for unclear reasons what the real danger was to their team.

Funny that, people only see what they want to see. Seriously the naivity of some absolute astounds me.

We aint merging.....nor are we dropping.

Archived