Phantis Forums

The2ndMouse

• 1 month later...

Noone replied to this but I will bring it up again and add this!

Why didnt all these "professional fans" never attack Psomiadis (if we can dare to enter their logic of violence whicj I find totally incoprehensible anyway! )

Because they are all parts of the same machine which tore AEK Appart!

I repeat! D' Division now!

Let all those b'stards loose their pie ! All! Newspapers, shareholders, journalists, PROFESSIONAL FANS etc...

LETS not become the Gavroi of the 21st Century. Lets pay for their sins and come back from our ashes!

This is the history of the uprooted Greeks who built AEK in the first place and this can be done again.

Let the Reds and Green compete in the fabricat3ed championships they rule and lets built the great club we all love from square 1...

Bastarddddds! :angry:

Pontike kai ego mazi sou. Ekei, ekei stin D' Ethniki mazi me ton Ari apo tin Thessaloniki. Kalo?

Gia fantouse xeri xeri A.E.K. kai Aris. Apo tin A' stin D' mazi kai apo tin D' koutsa koutsa piso stin A'.

Mitso, Pontike, I know what you are saying, but I can't imagine the top division without AEK or Aris being part of it.

The root of the problem is much bigger than the corrupt management of those (and other) teams. The government and the legal system turns a blind eye to all this criminal activity. Will any of those people end up in jail? NO!!! Did Batatoudis who almost destroyed PAOK end in jail? NO!!! He is happily living somewhere spending the money that he stole from the team.

But I dont want it for the Gvt to get serious, neither for AEK to be punished.

I want those who live out of exploiting AEK to lose their grip on things!

I will accept that the secret is for the new beginning to be made by securing a batter formula of management which will try to prevent relevant situations from building up again.

But I would have no problem with 3 or 4 years away from the top of any Red or Green corrupt Championship!

I would normally agree on the above, but I dont think AEK dropping to the d division will be a solution, neither will create problems for the bastards you are mentioning... The problem of Greek football is far beyond AEK...

Its all about money!!!

Do you think that the Journalists of Protathlitis, Derby or Ora gia Spor actually support the teams which they favour? If you believe this you are by far mistaken... Dont forget money works around things.. If protathlitis came to me and offered me a huge contract then I was capable of writing things that you cant even imagine and AGAINST PAO!!! NO PROBLEM...

So the only people who can sort this massive problem out, is the government by kicking some ass!!! Start off with putting all the crooks back to where they belong (Kokkalis, and all the others) and placing serious people in the governing bodies of football.

But what did you expect from Pasokia all those years... They have destroyed the country and they took football along with them!!!! :ph34r:

I seriously feel sorry for all those AEK fans, and I hope that PAO fans realise the importance of having a management who is not up for his OWN benefit, but actually likes the sport... ;)

The government is at fault for all the hooliganism. If, from the beginning, they had thrown in jail all the law breakers, there would be no problem. All they do is try to contain the damage.

Give an inch, they take a mile.

:nw: :nw:

2nd Mouse,

Filara, I agree with you 100%

The cancer of AEK must be completely eliminated or AEKARA will dissapear.

The only healthy alternative is the 4th division.

I suspect that Mellisanidis or some other "businessman" will "save" AEK after most of the depts are eliminated.

guys i have become disgusted with what passes as AEK lately... this team is not my team... and as far as demis still being in teh race to buy the team. i believe and trust nothing until it actually happens. these past few weeks have been the most hellish for me (and i trust for everyone) as an aek fan.

exw xasei kathe idea gia afth thn omada

Archived