Phantis Forums

Pao Vs Halkidona

HOLLYWOOD

It is like the Army. When you Join you are a newbie (PSARAS, NEWFHS, PONTIKAS, NEOS KTL KTL), and after few months you become PALIOS!!! Phantis is similar... All new members are PONTIKES and their leader is the ARXIPONTIKAKIOS (the 2nd mouse-always a newbie..). :P :P :P

Well done for progressing into the world of MEMBERS!!!! he he :P

We should be careful as Chalkidona have proved the are a very decent team as they have beaten AEK twice, drew against us and lost 1-0 to the Gauroi due to another dodgy penalty( suprise, suprise) that was awarded against them.

3-0 I predict with Sanmartean and Dimi scoring 2!!!

Pame mwrh arrwsteia!! Make it 11 in a row!!! :nw:

And not only 11 in a row, Evergreen, but also 27 in a row at home !!!

Judging from the practices that PAO is doing , it seems as though the lineup for Sundays game will be the following:

Halkias

Michaelsen Rene Kyrgiakos Munch

Lucian Basinas Equi Miltos

Dimi Michalis

I dont know about you guys , but I like this lineup, especially for this type of game. It is offensive minded with all our 4 midfielders being scoring threats. Adding those 4 with our Dimi, Michalis, and even Munch and Michaelsen , we have 8 players out there who have potential to score.

I think it wll be a solid 2-0 game with Michali scoring again and our usual suspect Miltos. Lucian and Dimi the assists.

Lets hope that Equi will have a solid performance

I'm going for a 3-0 win by the Greens! :D

Seven games to go and just two points infront of the reds... i think they'll will give it 110% until the end.

I think the players and manager's know that if they blow this season...it will take a long time for the supporters to forgive them, just now i'm getting over last season's disaster in the 2nd last round of the season. :angry:

GO PAO!!!

Ive got a feeling that doesnt come often that PAO will play sublime attacking football - 3-0 with Gonzales running the show.

I must be trippin bad though - seriously gents this HAS to be 3 points without complications - we need to continue the form and keep the defence tight.

Sanmartean is doing well at an important part of the season so Id luv to see more of it.

And as I say every other week - hope Mihalakis scores! A Hat-trick! lol

:nw:

Zuta not in the starting line-up???!!! Why, I can't believe it!

Anyway, we should put this game away, because we have to, otherwise we don't deserve it.

Actually, I wanted to say how excited I am that Alefantos became the coach of gavroi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I can say that we don't have the worst coach! hahaha.....

I doubt if Alefantos lasts that long, but it will be fun and OLY will tumble, I guarantee it... What a joke...

I read that Alefantos was asking for 800,000/month, Kokalis gave him 2.5 mil. But Alefantos complained to Louvaris thinking that we was getting paid 500,000/mo for 5 months.... haha and when Louvaris told him that was PER MONTH, Alefantos started kissing his hands.... haahhahahhah

I also remember hearing somewhere yesterday that even Sanmartean is not completely 100% for tomorrow. He would be more effective in tonights game coming off the bench after halftime as an impact player. Once the game is open and the defences begin to get tired Sanmartean should be able to kill the game than!

Munch out may hurt us little as it weakens our left side and penetration on that wing will be less threatening....especially if he replaces Munch with Konstantinidis.

We were really poor today and the 3-0 victory doesnt justify the true picture of the game. Our best player in the 1st half was Sanmartean showing some really nice touches which most lacked substance. Halkidona made our hearts race a couple times on the counter attack and I saw how they did AEK both times. That Manousakis is a great talent showing some really lovely footwork himself.

Eki was average to poor until he decided to show his class with an intelligent goal and a subline one touch pass to Michaelsen at the death to make it 3-0.

Dimi showed again his killer instincts slotting the ball in the back of the net cool as a cucumber.

Our best player today was the Big Dane Jan Michaelsen who refreshed the team with his entrance in the 2nd half and showed the PAO board that he should be given at least, a one year extension to his contract. He made the cross which resulted in ki's goal, he threaded the ball through to Dimi to make it 2-0 and put a cherry on top of it by scoring his 2nd goal this season. If he hadnt entered the game i doubt we would have won today.

Our performance was dismal and thankfully Chalkidona decided to only come forward in numbers after they went behind in the score. It a shame they didnt have the balls to play attacking football before they conceeded instead of keeping 10 men behind the ball and wasting time receiving two yellows for just that reason.

Mixalakh had a nice effort strike the cross bar. Unlucky this time, better luck next time.

not a great game but a great result...we played ok ball but had some glimpses of beauty (gonzalez goal!!!)....sanmartean did well in the first half and eki did well in the second....props to michaelsen who also had a very influenciasl part in our win today....not a great game but a good win!!

His a thought..... the people who watched the game/listen to it, should give each individual player a ranking out of 10 on the way they played in todays game as a wrap up???

E.g

Dimi Pap 8

Kostan 7

Sanmart 9

Just like in championship Manager :D , also feel free to add a comment next to there ranking e.g gonzalez scored a great goal but didnt hit his full potentional untill the end where he pulled his finger out and had an impact in the game where he set up michaelson..... :unsure: thats just and example....

I would do a ranking my self but i didnt watch the game as it wasnt televised here in Sydney!!! n the time difference is big so i couldnt stay up n listen to the game, because i have skool the next day (HSC) :hypocrite:

CM style, let's go (hey, since there's no official average rating service, why don't we organise and have one ourselves?)

Chalkias 7 (was there when he was needed, not anything fancy)

Morris 6 (started DR, ended up DC, again, nothing special)

Konstantinides 6 (fighting spirit, nothing more)

Henriksen 6 (was he in the game?)

Kyriakos 4 (completely out of it)

Basinas 7 (some nice through balls)

Gonzalez 10 (the beginning and the end of every PAO effort, amazing goal there)

Sanmartean 8 (helped a lot in the first half, has to improve on his fitness)

Sapanis 6 (ineffective)

Konstantinou 8 (constant threat, some nice moves, not too great though)

Papadopoulos 5 (needs time to get back on it)

----

Michaelsen 9 (one of his best games this year, great replacement for Munch)

Seitarides 5 (boriiiiiiiing)

Kotsios 5 (huh?)

Archived