Phantis Forums

First place is ours (to keep)

Green_Empire

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoohooooo.

Does anyone know what games and where we have left?

This is the position we want to be in. We control OUR OWN future. (of course the same was last year..... sorry, but we've been burned before you know)

Let's enjoy this though.....

PS> I don't want to sound sour, but Shoum is our saboteur.... He played zuta again... Sanmartean should have been in there from the beginning.

We played poorly in this match and were lucky to come away with a win.

Schoum was not our saboteur. I dont know if you saw the match. I did , and Zuta was not bad. Lucian did one good thing in the match and that was the goal. Other than that he was awful. He destroyed more than creating, I think his fouls were more than his passes. Beautiful goal though.

I believed from day one that we would win this year and I still do. I will continue to support the team, its coach , its management , its players no matter what. We made it through a tough one, but we have 7 left.

Next up :

Halkidona (H)

Aris (A)

Gayros (H)

PAOK (A)

Akratitos (H)

Proodeutiki (A)

Paniliakos (A)

Thank God Halkidona's at home otherwise I'd be scared...Aris away shouldn't be all that bad, gavro will be THE game, and we gotta play it straight at PAOK...so next four weeks for sure will decide things...let's hope everybody gets healthy, Mihali hits a streak and that Morris doesn't get banned for the season... :( ...We can do this and I think the players despite not having done too well today will be pumped and will play really well next week since we've got the momentum now... :tup:

Finally, this is what I want to see. :D I don't want to see gavro win another season! :*&%: Hopefully we can win the league this time. The last three games of the season for PAO should be easy (Akratitos, Proodeftiki, and Paniliakos), the Aris game should be an easy game, although Aris has proven to show some strength at times :unsure: , Chalkidona may be a tough one, PAOK will be challenging, but the Olympiakos game is a toss up. It could be anyone's game. I think this will determine the champ (Hopefully PAO wins :tup: :tup: )......

if we win our next three games the season will be won...the players will have enough strength and heart to get past the last couple games but only if we beat the gays...if we win, then we will have enough momentum and enough points to carry us through the last 4 games...ideally i would like us to win all the remaining 7 but if we win the next three, we can afford to drop a point or two as we will be 5 points up on the gays....but no hypothetical speaking, we need to play every game like it is the one the decides the title, because they are!!

I think zuta should not be starting.... OK, I didn't see this game, listened to it on the radio, but I don't think zuta is a PAO caliber player... and Lucian I think is a much better player, and yes a starter when he's healthy (though I worry that this kid has chronic problems).

As for Shoum I still maintain that he has no vision, no good tactics and can't see what everyone in Greece (and Europe) see....

Anyway, I'm very, very happy for being first. I also believe that we should play gavroi to win not for a tie... because we can tie with PAOK away.

There is NO excuse for blowing this... I mean we have a good schedule ahead, we control our future!

We can blow this season again my friends. For me the trip to PAOK will determine the whole season. If we get a positive result against OSFP (3 points) a slip up at PAOK will give OSFP a small chance again and thats all they need. Thats not to say thanks to AEK they actually have blown this seasons title and it could go down to the wire again.

We do control our own destiny which is favourable. I worry though if Shoum can handle this pressure and if he has what it takes to steer the ship home. We all know what his tactics are like on away games.

If we remain injury free and get key players in red hot form now or very very soon than we should be sweet.

Lets not get confident. OSFP at Leoforos isnt going to be a walk in the park.

I didn't seen this game but I must say that the result is very poor :tdown: But offcourse I must congratulate PAO the first place :P I'm wondering how Manoli played because they didn't wrote anything about him in our portals.PAO rules :tup:

At last! Panathinaikos is on the top of the league and now it's up to us to stay there! Our performance to the match with Panionios wasn't very good but we've got the points and that's what matters. As a matter of fact, Panionios is a good team and since they played with a lot of man to man, we couldn't expect an easy victory with a good performance. Sanmartean scored a terrific goal and I have already said that I believe in this player. He is a quality player and Panathinaikos needs that kind of players. We have to remain serious cause NOTHING'S OVER TILL IT'S OVER! If we do, then get ready for better days starting from the match against Olympiacos. It's up to us to turn this match to a PARTY!!!

P.S. Congratulations to AEK for their great victory!

I didn't seen this game but I must say that the result is very poor :tdown: But offcourse I must congratulate PAO the first place :P I'm wondering how Manoli played because they didn't wrote anything about him in our portals.PAO rules :tup:

the result was poor? we won!!!

you must have meant the score. anyway. at this part of the season you will take a win any which way it comes. Panionios are a very hard team to beat at home.

Olisadebe was left out of the squad because he still has injury problems and is not fit.

The next three games will be the most crucial one's. Xalkidona, the Gays, and PAOK. Not to say that the other ones are not. PAO is known for losing matches to the minnows..but I like their chances. If they can stay HEALTHY, keep their minds on the game, it should come to them. Screw Shoum (I thing he'll be gone by the end of the season) and hopefully PAO can start a reign of it's own.THEY GOT TO GO FOR IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Right Panos13... Last year we're up THREE points... this time... So, let's hold on a bit, because we've been burned before you know....

I wish I could see us becoming a great team again, but let's face it, the Greek is crappy, most of the teams are mediocre at best... So, we see what happens when they play in Europe...... :tdown:

Anyway, I won't tire to say, Shoum will never make PAO great. He's good for the Greek league I guess. Maybe next year will play 5-5-0 in Euro, with Zuta, of course, in the starting line up..... OEVEY......... :whistle:

One question whats Olymps last 7 games left???? can someone plz list them thankz in advanced :huh:

P.S im still not confident about this!!! last year we were in the same poistion n look what happened!!! now that we have won n r comming first, Olymp has to chase us and play for everything they have... they have to do all the work n thats where we might stuff up!!! as we might think.... "ohh lets go for the draw,that should b enough!!!" WRONG!!!! lets hope pao go for the win when they meet n not the draw aotherwise will get torn apart!!! and there goes another one :(

By the way Yay we won n comming first now lol :not:

Mar. 20: Ionikos - Olympiakos

Apr. 4: Olympiakos - Iraklis

Apr. 18: Panathinaikos - Olympiakos

Apr. 25: Olympiakos - Panionios

May 2: Chalkidona - Olympiakos

May 16: Olympiakos - Aris

May 23: Olympiakos - Aigaleo

Mar. 20: Ionikos - Olympiakos

Apr. 4: Olympiakos - Iraklis

Apr. 18: Panathinaikos - Olympiakos

Apr. 25: Olympiakos - Panionios

May 2: Chalkidona - Olympiakos

May 16: Olympiakos - Aris

May 23: Olympiakos - Aigaleo

Well, PAO does have a better schedule than Olympiakos :la: , maybe it won't be so tough after all....unless they play like the end of last year's season :blink: .......... and PAO was playing better back then than this year! :o

Archived