Phantis Forums

I'M BACK! (6922251X8)

Arta

I have been away for some time now, but I have kept up with me beloved Greek football. I want to ask my fellow P.A.O. supporters, why the heck did we hurt our own team in the offseason this year? Alot of our main players left, and we are now playing a diffferent style. Since Panathinaikos was the best in Greece, we used to do very well in Europe, but now Olympaikos cheated us of our title by paying off someone, the hurt thmeselves in turn for they can not do anything and the Greek Coefiecient ranking will go down, and maybe prohibit themselves from Euro play. God knows they can't do anything good in Europe. OSFP are just punchingbags!

Guest Thryleon

I have been away for some time now, but I have kept up with me beloved Greek football. I want to ask my fellow P.A.O. supporters, why the heck did we hurt our own team in the offseason this year? Alot of our main players left, and we are now playing a diffferent style. Since Panathinaikos was the best in Greece, we used to do very well in Europe, but now Olympaikos cheated us of our title by paying off someone, the hurt thmeselves in turn for they can not do anything and the Greek Coefiecient ranking will go down, and maybe prohibit themselves from Euro play. God knows they can't do anything good in Europe. OSFP are just punchingbags!

Dont try and bag OSFP to make up for that sorry excuse of a performance on the 11th of may. Our european runs are irrelevant when talking about who finished where in the Greek League. The only reason you PAO fans say that we pay for our titles is because you guys got away with doing it for so long. You know what they say, it takes one to know one. As far as Olympiakos in europe we have made the quarter finals of the champions league in 1999. You may say it was an easy run, but that is irrelevant. Granted that was a few years ago, so we will have to wait and see regarding what will happen this year.

Archived