Phantis Forums

kastoria in the finals

argyris

you probably do not beleive it , but when it happens ..........my question is . CAN WE WIN IT ALL? IF SO THEN THE QUALITY OF GREEK SOCCER IS QUESTIONABLE .......WITH ALL THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN YOU KNOW WHERE .......

KASTORIA GO FOR IT

PS EVEN IF WE DO NOT .......WHERE WE REACHED IS EXTAORDINARY AND FAR OUT

ARGYRIS

I would also like to see Kastoria win it all. :D And even if they lose in the semis (which I don't want to happen :tdown: ) I'll still be proud of them for making it this far. GO KASTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

The fact we beat a team in B division and 2 teams in A says enough. I am more than happy with the current performance because dont forget our main aim was and still is the league. So far we have exceeded our Cup expectations yet are on target for the league.

I do not beleive we will get through PAO. Its been a long time for them since they have had a cup and I honestly beleive they will try for it. The only thing we can hope for is that PAO let their guard down and we can pounce.

I KNOW WHO WILL WIN. AT LEAST I AM HOPING THEY WOULD. I NEED AN AXCUSE TO GO HOME FOR A WHILE. IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS SINCE I HAVE BEEN TO GREECE. GO KASTORIA!

:box: :box: :box: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :box: :box: :box:

Archived