• Draw 1-1
    • Draw with 2+ goals each
    • Away Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 3+ goal difference

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paidia xasame 2 para poli kales eukeries me Okka...kai Laki....apo autes pou den xanounte......ektos vevea ean paisis gia thn AEK....

Kai molis tora exase...kai mia eukeria (dokari) kai o Olympiakos me ton Xouto.... (pou ton 3eskapsan afton) ?

O Pantos pige na vgali...kai Penalty à la Olympiakos..... kai kana theatro.....

:tup: :tup: :tup: HAHA!!! Isn't it great how Nea Demokratia loses the election and the very next week Oly blows 1st place!!! :tup: :tup: :tup: It's 1-0 w/ Pana right now cus of Lucian!!! :tup: :tup: :tup: Thank you Laki!!! :nw: And WTF Gio just gave Lybe a cheap shot and got away with it... :angry:

Yea you guys really are a mental case this year eh...can't figure you out for the life of me. Should give you confidence in Dumitrescu and some momentum to build on while setting the stage for THE BIG derby which could decide the champion... :tup:

Loipon....2nd mouse....

An kopsete va8mous apo tous gayrous exeis apo mena trapezi opou goustareis!!!

Pare kai thn Murtw kai to kalokairi 8a pinoume mazi sthn ugeia tou Neou Prwta8lhth. 8es Eresso, 8es sto Kanoni se auto to kirile pou ksourizoune me to giatagani h 8es sto Galliko panw apo ton Polutekno pou sou pairnoune kai ta swvraka?!!! Opou 8es mono kopste tous va8mous!!!  :D

mou edwses allon ena logo na thelw tin niki aurio... :tup: Alla na kerdizei h AEK ton Gavro kai na me plirwnei Vazelos ligo se OFH mou fernei... ;) :lol: :lol:
I owe someone a dinner and I love it!!!

:D :D :D

Lol isnt good to see PAO fans and AEKtzidis come together for a common cause. The downfall os OSFP. Lol everything should be back to normal soon.

Anywaz, well done AEK - and thank you.

And jcl, do you think if PASOK was still in Government the ref would have not changed his mind in the last minute concerning the so-called penalty to Giovanni?

Lol, what the hell was going on there - who changes their minds over a penalty in the last minute of an important derby and at Rizoupoulis!

I owe someone a dinner and I love it!!!

:D  :D  :D

:D
Remind me...... Who was the first and probably the ONLY guy who believed that AEKaki will win? Check popps's comment and you will see my confidence!!!

The only bad thing is that I did not place a bet with you (dinner probably) and now I am sure that you will get it over with a cheap meal to Evergreen in Mitilini... However, I strongly suggest that you must treat the "gourli" pappou a dinneraki sto kolonakaki!!! (It will just cost you around 100 euro... EACH!!!) :P :P

Otherwise as an act of protest I will always try to predict losses for Aekaki.......

Archived