Phantis Forums

Who Is Guilty?

Sorcerer

This is the first time that I am writing to this forum and first of all, I want to say a big hello to everyone in here. I am very sad about yesterday's defeat. A defeat which made me remember a lot of negative things that are taking place at Panathinaikos all these years and I want to share my thoughts with you. This time I would prefer to express my self through the Greek language because it's coming straight from the heart and it probably be the last time I use Greek. I guess that most of the people that read the topics of Panathinaikos are Greek so they will not face any problem. For the people that don't speak Greek, I can suggest a translator (http://systran.otenet.gr/) which is just good but at least you can get the point. It's time for my Greek way...my green way...

Ouaoooo,

now that is like a thesis, not a post. :lol:

First of all, welcome to the forums.

I have to say a few things on the points that you make.

For me Soum might be the reason for the poor showings of PAO, but he is not the problem. The problem are the people that are supporting Soum and keep him as a coach. You don't mention also what is the role of Zaets in the whole scheme. Is it true that he want Soum in the bench so he can be the ONE in the locker-room? Don't forget that the last time that he was the coach in the team, PAO did not even qualify for UEFA!!! Another big problem is the mentality that PAO and his fans have. Nobody can denied that OSFP is running the show under the table. But just to acknowledge that and do nothing to change it will not solve the problem.

Well, I couldn't mention everything in one post even if it's a big one :) .

It is well known that Velimir Zajec was an excellent player and one of the best that ever have come in Greece. As a coach in Panathinaikos he failed completely. Now that he works as a technical director, I don't believe that he is the one who decides who's gonna play and with which formation the team will play. That is the coach's job. Shum would be very stupid if he had allowed Zajec to take that kind of decisions because in every failure the coach is taking the blame and less the players. Who would accept to take the blame if he was innocent? Zajec is responsible for some signings that personally I don't approve and I guess that most of the green fans will agree with me. For these wrong moves there are two explanations. I don't know which one is the right one, perhaps both are. The first explanation is that Zajec doesn't have the perception and the ability to judge who is good player and who is not. I know that it sounds weird, someone who had such a class as a player to make that kind of mistakes. I guess that nobody is perfect! The second explanation is that the transfer budget was very low and Zajec couldn't find someone better with these money.

Vaggar you wrote:

Another big problem is the mentality that PAO and his fans have. Nobody can denied that OSFP is running the show under the table. But just to acknowledge that and do nothing to change it will not solve the problem.

I agree with you that the

That is the only reason they brought Scum in...because he is a spineless piece of ...

Any real coach would have resigned like Markarian did. :tup:

Mitsou obviously has no power either :ph34r:

What is the problem with these people?

Imagine if we win the league with this team ?

It will show a lot.. :not:

PEACE

Archived