Phantis Forums

PAO V Auxerre : Round 2

HOLLYWOOD

ok, my opinion Pao Played F*C*I*N* S*H*T House the first leg and we were really lucky to come away with the draw.... This time were playing at home infront of our Fans :tup: and Scum beta b thinking attacking style n not defenceive style :angry: i got a feeling his gonna play for a 0-0 so we dnt conceed the away goal... i hope pao practice there penalty shooting :rolleyes:, i think the score will b 1-3 n will get knowcked out.... reason are we havent been good at all this year even though pplz say were in a beta poistion in the league... its just pao havent got HEART this year n its not the same feeling as last year if you get what i mean.. we have no play maker at all!!!!

Sorry to b so negative but im realistic here... i hope im bluddy wrong n pao kick ass but i got the gut feeling and what can you do :(

Anyways i hope pao win :hypocrite:

OK, we got a good but lucky result away, and Auxerre has lost a couple of players.

Still, I don't think it's going to be easy. So far, we've won only 1 game in Europe, and who ever watched our first game against the froggies it was clear that we sucked!

I hope PAO wins, of course, but it's 50/50. Last year we beat Aegaleo and proceded to lose to Porto at home!

Anyway, PAO does NOT have a good center to feed our strikers (especially in Euro play since Gonzalez can't play). With Shoum's tactics and his ass Zuta I don't know how far we can go.

Also, I still see many weaknesses in the team, so please don't be over joyous yet. We're only a game or two away from disaster, like we've done before in the last 7 years. And, if sound too negative, I'm not, but I can't ride the clouds....

We haven't won ANYTHING yet. I'm hoping for the best. ;)

Shum showed how much of a good coach he was by not allowing his team to take advantage, when auxerre were one man down in 2nd half.

On top of that we got Dr Zhivago claimming that were are capable of winning uefa competition. Are these guys on the same planet or there smoking wacko tobacco!

We were lucky to get result in france based on shums great tactical ploy. It is a matter of time before things get unstucked and the s%$#! hits the fan. This might occur in return leg in Athens.

I do not want to be negative, but Pao does not play this type of soccer. Any of our past coaches would have bitten the bullet and when for broke in the first leg, after the send off.

Shum is a gutless twat, with no imagination to which he still insists having that lithuanian reject playing in the midfiled with basinas.

The return leg will be difficult for both teams and I give this game 50% chance for either team to win. If french get an early goal, that will even furhter complicate things for Pao.

Lets see if players spirits rise to the occassion due to the clubs past history and support of its fans. We need to make the 2nd leg a hell hole for the visiting french.

Lets all put our differences aside with dioktisi and show up in force at leoforo.

Lets kick their arrogant arses back to france!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Latest news is that Cisse will most probably will be starting after all but it is said that Mexes IS DOUBTFUL. Anyway, we should only bank of them both playing and make our calculations on that fact.

Some sites are reporting that PAO will play 3-6-1 and others say 3-5-2. If we play 3-6-1, Konstantinou will be the (very) lone striker upfront. Otherwise with 3-5-2 Manoli will partner him upfront. I hope we play 3-5-2.

Unfortunately Sanmartean is doubtful again and this is getting on my nerves. He's turning into a real sicknote and the teams needs him especially with Equi ineligable. Hopefull he'll start Epale instead of Michaelsen (who is also doubtful) so we have more pace, penetration and unpredictability. It be great if he turned it on like he did against Rangers.

I have a feeling Shum will start with a 3-6-1 and will throw in Olisadebe late in the game. I think we will stay 0-0 and then go to penalty kicks where i predict we win. hopefully we can get a goal in regulation time and win without having to face the stress of penalty kicks.

though you may not think this is a good reason, but i think a part of why sanmartean gets hurt and sick alot is because he has hepatitis...he was diagnosed last summer and it may be a reason why he gets weak often...anyway....18 hours till the big match....PAO GERA!!!!!

:box:

I think Panathinaikos will play good at home. I still think it'll be a very hard match for PAO :unsure: , but I'm predicting that PAO will win 2-1. :box: Overall, I think this game depends on who scores first. I think PAO should play 3-5-2 instead of 3-6-1. They need to play offensively to put pressure on Auxerre early. Best of luck to PAO!!!! :tup: :tup:

First of all, we are playing in Athens. Lets not worry about who our opposition will field and whether or not Cisse and Mexes are doubtful. Whoever they field it will be a good opposition.

Shoum needs to believe in the team and tell them that he feels they are capable of doing it. I strongly believe they can do it tonite. However, if he plays 3-6-1 tonite in Athens it would just seem he has over respected his opponents. It shows he fears them and the system simply does not work together with the strengths of the team. In Athens its a different game. We have the crowd, who will be tremendous tonite, and we need goals. We need two strikers. We need pace, ie Manoli, Epalle, and we need players like Munch, Basinas, Goumas to carry the team and have a blinder of a night.

Tactically, a 3-5-2 will work. Seitaridis and Munch will work the wings, Basinas needs to control the middle of the park. Manoli has to support Mihali in every way possible and vice versa - these two together are capable of causing havoc. The goal against Egaleo for Mihalis will be an incredible confidence booster so be sure to see Mihali not fear shooting from far our or taking on defenders. I doubt anyone in the Auxerre defence can match Manolis pace so thats a huge weapon for us, and players like Basinas, Epalle (if he starts) and Munch need to deliver balls that hurt the Auxerre defence, right in the heart of the box, where Manoli can just be a nuisance.

I have faith in Shoum. I believe he will get his tactics right. 5 minutes ago I just saw on Alpha saying the two strikers will play. It is important he plays them both.

We need a huge crowd to get behind the team - we can do it and I know we will.

PAO GERA!!!!!.......

Can we do it? Of course we can. The french are the better side, much better to be precise, but we've beaten better sides in the past.

The point is, will we do it? The football we've been playing in the league is quite ok, but in Europe we've sucked all the way through this year.

Let's not get too excited. Even if we lose today, I don't think it's such a big disaster.

Actually, what I'm hoping for is no injuries. I honestly don't care too much about Europe this year.

Archived