Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

Just to remind in short.. what all is about this case.....

1.) For FIFA Okkas belongs to AEK by all legal meanings.....

2.) FIFA sent just a letter to ask... if the involved parties look this case for settled...in order to put the related file in the archives.

3.) So the involved parties... have till 9. September 2003 to claim their objections.

4.) PAOK can only direct his claims to Okkas... in order to get some money from him back... , should this happen, as per agreement Okkas-AEK [last summer].... AEK would pay that money back. (Contract money for his already served duties, which was handled over to Okkas late)....

5.) But as per AEK lawyer.... PAOK has to think ....his steps...very well over.... as PAOK can end... paying additional money to Okkas..... don't ask me why.... because he did not give any explanation.

Oyst! Exaggele! :angry:

We need to exorcise the mad belly person spirit! At the beginning I thought that bad news were happening and he reported them!

but now I am starting to believe that the bad news do happen for him to report them with a sardonic smile behind his keyboard full of voodoo dolls of AEK, PAOK and PAO players ...

Repeat after me

Apetaxamin ton Gobekli

Apetaxamin ton Gobekli

Apetaxamin ton Gobekli :la:

Oyst! Exaggele!

I can see that my efforts to inform you of the linguistic heritage you share with Kerr have been misplaced.

I should have started with the linguistic heritage you should be sharing with your fellow Greeks!

See the appropriate forum for details.

Archived