Phantis Forums

The2ndMouse

I am a fan of strange scenarios, but when my logic clicks on something I simply have to say it no matter how strange it may sound...

Our team has very good players in it. Despite the problems we all know those people have not forgotten how to play football.

call me crazy but I am sure AEK is not pushing for honours this year in purpose. It was enough for them to receive the favourable treatment of the state concerning debt and to expect even more generous measures! We should be either destroyed or dropped to D Division but instead of that we are looking foreward to a new Ground and less dabts to repay!

Now, why would AEK go and take yet another CL money "Pack" ?!

The way things are AEK will size down on huge contracts. Start rebuilding around our new ground and come back in force. But not now....

In the meantime

AEK in hard times as well re! Min Kolate! :ph34r:

I am a fan of strange scenarios, but when my logic clicks on something I simply have to say it no matter how strange it may sound...

Could we possibly hope that logic, grammar, and syntax might click simultaneously?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mouse, stop looking for cheap answers, your crap...simple as that!

Fans fighting the ex couach, players indifferant, you have to work hard to succeed in some walks of life and AEK has not shown one this year that they are half decent. Leave the conspiracy theories for the vazeloi :D

Archived