Phantis Forums

Groups for the top 16 teams

Phantis

As for our group, we are definately not the favourites. But what I know is that all teams in the levels (or pots) above wanted to avoid us.

1)I'm sure Dejan will play nothing in Athens because of the psychological weight this game entails for him.

2)Barca has Fuc.ka out for two months who is their 2nd best player and so is Varejao.

3)Siena is nothing special to me and I think we can beat them both home and away.

4)Benneton is a very good team but in Athens we can beat anyone.

5) I am definate that no one in the group will qualify with less than 2 losses!

6) We may have no center but we do have one of the fastest teams and were gonna run til our opponents tongues hang out like ties!!!

7) We must concentrate on good blockouts to diminish the fact that in every game we play, we always concede at least 10 offensive rebounds.

8) Our players are of the most experienced in Europe and have seen it all playing at the highest levels.

9) We have a team with the sence that we don't depened on 1-2 players.

10) We avoided Maccabi and CSKA Moscow. Maccabi have the F-4 at home and will definately get some crucial calls from the refs and Cska has a mafia president who can buy and sell anyone he fancies.

11) As long as we can win all our games at home, try nick one away (Siena) and not lose by big scores because goal averages will count, we can suprise everyone!!!

Pame mwrh arrwsteia san allote :box: !!!

Archived