Phantis Forums

It's all about Group 3 of the D Division

tihio10

I am very interested in Group 3 of the D Division this year. It has come to a point in this season that anyone could win: Ptolemaida, F.S Kozani, Ethnikos Katerini, Pierikos Katerini, and Edessaikos. In the early portion of the season, I thought Ethnikos Katerini was going to be crowned champs. Now I see that four other teams have stepped up for the challenge. My Prediction for champ (Although it's very hard to tell :rolleyes: ) this season is F.S Kozani. What happened to Doksa Korisou?????!!!!! :blink: :blink: I thought they'd finish at least tenth in the division. After all, it is my Godfather's hometown. Anyways, I'd like to know if any of these teams from this group have websites, and I'd like to know if the local division teams, from north-west Greece, have websites as well. Thanks! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Indid is a very interesting group!!

Here is the remaining program for all the leading teams:

Ptolemaida 42

Home: Ethnikos K., F.S. Kozanis, Pyrsos Gr., Titan, Argos Orestiko, Doxa K., Meliteus

Away: Pierikos, Edessaikos, Aiginiakos, Almopos, Skydra, AE Kozanis

F.S.Kozani 40

Home: Ethnikos K., Edessaikos, Almopos, Pyrsos, Skydra, Galatini, Doxa K.

Away: Ptolemaida, Pierikos, Argos Orestiko, AE Kozanis, Meliteas, Keravnos

Ethnikos K. 39

Home: Pierikos, Edessaikos, Aiginiakos, Skydra, Galatini, Meliteas

Away: FS Kozanis, Ptolemaida, Almopos, Pyrsos, Titan, Argos Orestiko, Keravnos

Pierikos 38

Home: FS Kozanis, Ptolemaida, Edessaikos, Argos Orestiko, AE Kozanis, Meliteas, Keravnos

Away: Ethnikos K., Aiginiakos, Almopos, Pyrsos, Galatini, Doxa K.

Edessaikos 37

Home: Ptolemaida, Aginiakos, Skydra, Titan, Argos Orestiko, Doxa K.

Away: Ethnikos K., FS Kozanis, Pierikos, Pyrsos, Galatini, Meliteas, Keravnos

Sorry Edessaike, but your team has the most difficult program with three derbies away. My prediction is that Ptolemaida will get the first place and Pierikos the second.

Todays results are

Ethnikos K. - Edessaikos 1-0

Aeginiakos - Pierikos 1-3

Ptolemaida - F.S. Kozani 1-2

So

FS Kozani is now in first place with 43, and Ptolemaida-Ethnikos K. have 42, Pierikos 41 points.

Kozani is now the favorite team since it has only one difficult game away from home.

I agree with Vaggar, since F.S. Kozani has only one hard game left to be played away, it is the favourite. Even though this is not my favourite team in this group, I believe that they'll move on to the C Division. :tup: But who knows, maybe they'll goof up, :P and then Ptolemaida and Ethnikos Katerini may be the favourite. Maybe even Edessaikos, if they win every game that is..... :rolleyes: but they might have a chance for a playoff spot. :) :la: :la: And thanks again for the information Vaggar. :nw: :nw:

:box: I have a feeling that this will be a very close finish this season :box:

I am following Kozani team, so please check my homepage to find more about the games of Kozani!

Kozani games

I covered periods from 1997-2004.

Let me know what you think.

For D´Division standings relating to Kozani please check on:

Period 1996-97 Period 1994-95 Period 1993-94 Period 1992-93

I will also put the standings for the periods 2001-2002 & 2002-2003

My Football Section

Hi to all. Please see below updated information on my website for Kozani games.

Kozani history

Just by clicking also to Kozani, you go to the games, only for periods 1997-2004

Could anyone help me with the standings of last season 2002-03 in D' Division?

I couldn't find anywhere information.

Also, how many teams relegated on group that Kozani played at season 2001-2002?

If there is any link that doesn't work please let me know!

I wrote it with Greek letters that's why probably.

The copy you posted is legible when one switches browser encoding to Unicode UTF-8. Is that your browser setting? I'm asking in order to troubleshoot -- Greek characters are generally readable on these forums (you can contact me via PM (Personal Message) to try and make this work) .

Anyway, we started fixing the page for FS Kozani (click to see)

Thank you Lazarus. It was selected to Greek Windows (Auto Select), so that's why I couldn't see anything after I posted it.

If you had problems looking at the links I posted on my previous post click on the following one and pick up the 3 photos from the Greek Cup.

Kozani photos from Greek Cup

Also the team as follows:

H ομάδα το 2001-2002

ΕΠΩΝ

:tup: Here are the standings as of day 20:

Team pts GP HW HT HL AW AT AL Goals

1 F.S. Kozani 49 20 7 1 1 9 0 2 48-15 :(

2 Ethnikos Katerini 48 20 8 1 2 7 2 0 39-11 :unsure:

3 Ptolemaida 46 20 7 2 1 7 2 1 53-9 :la:

4 Pierikos Katerini 45 20 6 3 0 7 3 1 45-7

5 Edessaikos 41 20 7 1 2 6 1 3 45-24 :whistle:

6 Aetos Skydras 38 20 6 2 2 5 3 2 35-18

7 Titan Servia 28 20 5 3 2 2 4 4 24-24

8 Pyrsos Grevena 27 20 5 1 3 3 2 6 35-36

9 Almopos Aridaia 24 20 4 5 1 1 4 5 31-27

10 Aeginiakos 22 20 3 2 5 3 2 5 24-29

11 AE Kozani 20 20 2 4 5 3 1 5 20-32

12 Galatini 19 20 3 1 6 2 3 5 13-30

13 Panargiakos Argos Orestiko 15 20 2 1 7 2 2 6 18-44

14 Doksa Korisou 13 20 1 3 6 2 1 7 15-42 :tdown:

15 Meliteus 11 20 2 1 7 1 1 8 20-50

16 Keravnos A.G. 3 20 1 0 10 0 0 9 10-77 :lol:

It's beginning to be a close finish to capture top prize of Group 3. F.S. Kozani was my favourite, and still is, to win. But it's starting to become a close race. Ethnikos Katerini is one point behind them, while Ptolmaida is 3 points behind them. Who do you think is going to win? :la: And for the regulation teams (Keravnos, Meliteus, Doksa Korisou) it looks like they'll be relegating. But I think Panargiakos Argos Orestiko still can safe themselves. I think Galatini will relegate. What do you think? Please respond. :tup:

I think Kozani will win this group, but if you think that there is going to be any other team, please feel free to participate on my poll below.

Third Group poll

Enas gnostos apo Kozani mou eipe oti gia tin 19 AGONISTIKI

Keravnos A.G. - Ethnikos Katerini 2-2 kai ohi 1-2. Mporei kapoios na to psaxei kai na to epivevaiosei please?

Archived