Phantis Forums

O Morientes sthn Monaco!

Peristeri 21

gia sas kai pali paidia. with moreintes well his a big signing for monaco and they needed someone since that nonda top scorer is injued all yr. i think the fact that price too high is why clubs haven't approched him. his only on loan so real still own him. remember chelsea gave 150mil for raul and real said it's not enough.

as for marseille fans why this simahia. how come they're trvelling to support us and since when has this suppport started? does the saem apply for aek fans going to watch marseille?

The simaxia started in 1996 when we played PSG in the Quarters of the Cup Winners Cup in Paris.... apparently there were a few Marseille fans there to support us. Since then you often see Original banners at Marseille games.

I think even with Morientes we can beat Monaco... but i am not looking at Monaco now.. I am looking at Deportivo on the 16th... we need a good start by bearting them in Athens.

so from 1996 semi vs psg it all started ok. i have memories of that game which i won't forget. getting up 3:00am about 1hr before match being pumped up about aek's chances to be 2nd greek team to make a european final ever and to lose 0-3 i was shattered.

as for morinetes, i still think that we can beat them ,nver said we would lose cause of his signing just makes it a little harder that's all. i mean it's like ainthoven signing elber etc it makes it harder but not unachievable.

but th crucial match is vs deportivo at leoforos and hoping it's a win for aek as they would go with another aera to monaco then a loss. also hopefully it's on t.v either on greek, spanish any channel to view our much needed success.

Archived