Phantis Forums

Panionios Vs Olympiacos Tickets

Yorkshire

Hi all,

Moving to Athens for work next week from England for a year, very interested in getting to a lot of football games. What are the chances of tickets for Panionios vs Olympiacos on the 15th of October and how would I go about getting them/prices? I can't seem to find any information online for this. Any help or advice is appreciated.

• Like it 1

7 minutes ago, Reaper said:

What team do you support in Greece?  For Panionio - just go down to the stadium and buy your tickets there on site. 

If i'm honest, I don't support anyone in Greece. However with living in Greece for the next year i'm hoping to visit a few different stadiums and see what happens. Thanks for the help, are you aware of the price roughly?

Edited by Yorkshire

11 hours ago, Yorkshire said:

Hi all,

Moving to Athens for work next week from England for a year, very interested in getting to a lot of football games. What are the chances of tickets for Panionios vs Olympiacos on the 15th of October and how would I go about getting them/prices? I can't seem to find any information online for this. Any help or advice is appreciated.

Welcome to the site Yorkshire, do you know which neighborhood you will be residing in yet? Also if I am not being too intrusive would you care to share what type of work you will be doing in Greece? Just out of curiosity, no pressure however, if you would rather not say that is totally all good.

9 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Welcome to the site Yorkshire, do you know which neighborhood you will be residing in yet? Also if I am not being too intrusive would you care to share what type of work you will be doing in Greece? Just out of curiosity, no pressure however, if you would rather not say that is totally all good.

Thanks for the welcoming! To start with i'm staying in Glyfada for 2 weeks but then i'll be trying to find an apartment, i'll be working in Kallithea so most likely somewhere close to there. I'm just working in a call center, just hoping to experience different cultures and most importantly visit many football grounds!

33 minutes ago, Amorgos said:

Come to the yellow side my friend :cowboy: it's called AEK

I'm not too sure when you have Joleon Lescott playing at the back for you! :afraid-028547:

• Like it 2

55 minutes ago, Reaper said:

You are right to question AEK's transfer policy. We just trashed them 3-0 and they looked very average. I think you will become an Olympiacos fan us. You came here first and I think you will see we are the best club. :king-741814:

It's a strong possibility as they seem fairly close to where I will be staying and have had some great players over the years. How much are tickets on average for games? Also what are the chance of getting Europa league game tickets?

31 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I usually get my tickets from the actual stadium. There are ticket booths just outside. They have also reintroduced the selling of season tickets for those who missed out at the beginning of the season.  Ticket prices are as follows:  10 €, 15 €, 20 €, 25 €, 30 €, 40 €, 80 € (VIP) & 150 € (VVIP) depending on where you want to sit.

I suggest you go to the Karaiskaki Stadium. There is an amazing shop there called the Redstore - and you buy tickets around the corner nearer the metro entrance. 

Thanks for your help, them prices seem very reasonable, especially compared to the prices in England where we are usually paying £50+ for a premier league ticket!

On 10/6/2016 at 11:41 AM, Yorkshire said:

I'm not too sure when you have Joleon Lescott playing at the back for you! :afraid-028547:

In this league Lescott is the equivalent of Maldini. They would all kill to have him on their rosters.

Dont worry nobody will hold it againt you for choosing Olympiakos, you will just blend in with the rest of the sheep.

AEK however are similar to Leeds, we're sleeping giants, coming out of hibernation any day now :cool:

On 06/10/2016 at 6:41 AM, Yorkshire said:

Thanks for the welcoming! To start with i'm staying in Glyfada for 2 weeks but then i'll be trying to find an apartment, i'll be working in Kallithea so most likely somewhere close to there. I'm just working in a call center, just hoping to experience different cultures and most importantly visit many football grounds!

Is the call center for apple or dropbox? Have a look around Flisvos Marina area if you are looking for lodging still, not far from Karaiskaki and a nice little area to be, not far from Kalithea also.

10 hours ago, ThrylosG7 said:

Lescott might be good for the Greek league - but he is in no way the "maldini" not even close - like every other english  player he is waaay over rated calm down.... and no I would not want him on my roster sorry Aek are similar to Leeds ?? as in they had a few good season - got ahead of themselves and tried to mix it with the big boys only to crash and burn for trying to punch above their weight. and because of shitty management..???  

Relax it was a joke don't get so sensitive over it.

@Pana Moledo is a top baller great addition, I think Chyrgrinskiy is top in Greece IMO, dont think he has made even a bad pass thus far.

On 10/9/2016 at 2:13 AM, Dikefale11 said:

In this league Lescott is the equivalent of Maldini. They would all kill to have him on their rosters.

Dont worry nobody will hold it againt you for choosing Olympiakos, you will just blend in with the rest of the sheep.

AEK however are similar to Leeds, we're sleeping giants, coming out of hibernation any day now :cool:

I hate Leeds, you're not doing good at selling this to me! :animaatjes-confused-1124061:

On 10/9/2016 at 3:50 AM, Tzatziki said:

Is the call center for apple or dropbox? Have a look around Flisvos Marina area if you are looking for lodging still, not far from Karaiskaki and a nice little area to be, not far from Kalithea also.

It's for Apple. Thanks a lot for the tips, i'll look into it!

• Like it 1

12 hours ago, Pana97 said:

Yorkshire look into Panathinaikos and Paok before you make your final decision. Both teams are packed with history. Panathinaikos is the only Greek team to make a European final, while PAOK have been pretty good in Europe in recent years. They beat Tottenham in England not to long ago in fact. Panathinaikos have defeated some pretty good sides in Europe, beating Mourinho's Inter that won the treble as well as beating Roma 3-2 in both legs of the knockout round in Europa. 

Exactly what i'm hoping to do, looking to get to as many of the stadiums as possible to be fair. Will be looking to get to Europa league games, so hopefully somebody draws Man United in the knock out stages and achieves some similar results!