• Home Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Home Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Draw 0-0
    • Draw 1-1
    • Draw with 2+ goals each
    • Away Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 3+ goal difference

When around 2007 - 2010 ? ..... When the real existing capitalism will find the same destiny as the former real existing communism (Sovjet Union)... ..despite some economic historians, who think that the end of history .....has taken place in 1989....

I m in the opinion that we need a good and a ready goalkeeper...no more experiments between the goalpoast.....

If the technicians...Bajevic too.....would have had the eye....for talents.....they would have never started this season with Xiotis / Mixailidis...that s for sure ...because Xiotis had the chance not of one game or two...but of the whole season....and the fiasco ....was expectable

Why they buy Okkas and Liberopoulos together........buy or Okkas or Lybe.......and an additional good goalkeeper...this would have helped more.....

The other day I watched Perugias..goalkeeper from Australia.........that's a good goalkeeper....before he came to Perugia...he was unknown in Europe and cheap......

There are plenty of them around.........and would bring us 7-12 points more in the championship....... and more points in Europe too......

Zeiljko Kalac from Sydney United.......Mouse he is a tall tall boy and is actually a very very good player. Unfortunately he will not come to Greece after having a good season in Italy. Even though Perugia will get relegated I do beleive another Serie A team will pick him up.

The only other two goalkeepers that I would recommend getting from this part of the world is Eugene Galekovic. He is our current 1st keeper and is starter for our Olympic squad. He will become a great player. Our back-up Michael Theoklitos has shown that he is capable. He played at Blackpool for a season before coming back to Aus. But definately Galekovic will become Australia's number goalkeeper within 5 years. We should make a move for this guy.

Archived