Phantis Forums

Who's going to be relegated

tihio10

There are ten games left to be played by each team. These next couple of weeks will determine who will be crowned champ and who will be relegated. I believe that Akratitos, Proodeftiki, Kallithea, Paniliakos, do have a chance of moving down to the B Division. Here are their final games of the season:

Akratitos-Proodeftiki, Paniliakos, Skoda Xanthi, OFI, Kallithea, AEK, Ionikos Iraklis, Panathinaikos, Panionios, Chalkidona

Proodeftiki-Akratitos, Aigaleo, Paniliakos, Skoda Xanthi, OFI, Kallithea, AEK, Ionikos, Iraklis, Panathinaikos, Panionios

Kallithea-Chalkidona, Aris, Olympiakos, PAOK, Akratitos, Proodeftiki, Paniliakos, Skoda Xanthi, OFI, Aigaleo, AEK

Paniliakos-PAOK, Akratitos, Proodeftiki, Aigaleo, Skoda Xanthi, OFI, Kallithea, AEK, Ionikos, Iraklis, Panathinaikos

Paniliakos and Kallithea will I think have the hardest time because they still have to play four of the five top team while Proodeftiki has to play 3 top five teams and Akratitos has to play 2 top five teams. Although they're still many games to be played I am roughly :( predicting that Akratitos and Kallithea will be relegated to the B Division. :la: Any remarks? :la:

I just hope that OFI will stay out of this list. :( :(

Seriously, if we continuing playing like that we may be in trouble.

As for who is going down, nothing is still sure. Akratitos has still a chance if they win their next two games. Also a lot of the other teams in the last weeks may be indifferent, so a game against Iraklis, Chalkidona, Agaleo or Panionios may be a sure three points. :whistle:

I think OFI would just be fine, Vaggar. They will probably score enough goals to keep the team in the top 10. I think their bad streak could end as soon as this week. :tup: And yes, there is that possibility that Akratitos could come back from last place and beat Proodeftiki and Paniliakos, but unfortunately, I think that'll be it for them :( . And as for Irlandos, yes even Proodeftiki could relegate to the B Division, they are they lowest scoring team in the league with only 11 goals in 19 games. But to me, I have a feeling that they'll be fine. :D

Hopefully, they will all be Athenian sides. Kallithea were quite good this year, they don't really deserve to fall. Same goes for Paniliakos, and if their management hadn't sold out Vyntra and Taralides, they'd be a bit more on the safe side.

So, I'm hoping Akratitos (they never were any good), Proodeftiki (they are anti-soccer) and if it comes down to Kallithea or Paniliakos, I'm hoping Kallithea (because it's really much better to have a club from out of Athens in the top league).

Besides, I think Chalkidona is much better than all three of them together.

Oh, and, there's going to be play offs, right?

I really think this year division a teams will get their asses kicked by the div b sides.

I mean, check this out.

Kerkyra, Kalamaria, Ergotelis

Akratitos, Proodeftiki, Kallithea

Now, who would you like to see in the div a?

Teams that I like to see in the Division A are:

Niki Volou (They do have a chance :not: )

Kalamata (..................maybe next year :whistle: )

Apollon Athinon (what happened????? :blink: )

Teams that I think will qualify next year to Division A are:

Kerkia AO (Watch out for these guys, they could finish 3rd :box: )

Apollon Kalamaria (This will be another Chalkidona :la: )

There are ten games left to be played by each team. These next couple of weeks will determine who will be crowned champ and who will be relegated. I believe that Akratitos, Proodeftiki, Kallithea, Paniliakos, do have a chance of moving down to the B Division. Here are their final games of the season:

Akratitos-Proodeftiki, Paniliakos, Skoda Xanthi, OFI, Kallithea, AEK, Ionikos Iraklis, Panathinaikos, Panionios, Chalkidona

Proodeftiki-Akratitos, Aigaleo, Paniliakos, Skoda Xanthi, OFI, Kallithea, AEK, Ionikos, Iraklis, Panathinaikos, Panionios

Kallithea-Chalkidona, Aris, Olympiakos, PAOK, Akratitos, Proodeftiki, Paniliakos, Skoda Xanthi, OFI, Aigaleo, AEK

Paniliakos-PAOK, Akratitos, Proodeftiki, Aigaleo, Skoda Xanthi, OFI, Kallithea, AEK, Ionikos, Iraklis, Panathinaikos

Paniliakos and Kallithea will I think have the hardest time because they still have to play four of the five top team while Proodeftiki has to play 3 top five teams and Akratitos has to play 2 top five teams. Although they're still many games to be played I am roughly :( predicting that Akratitos and Kallithea will be relegated to the B Division. :la: Any remarks? :la:

• 4 weeks later...

There's eight more games left in the Greek Premiership. And here's how the standings look:

A Division Standings

Day 22

Team pts GP HW HT HL AW AT AL Goals

1 Olympiakos 56 22 7 2 1 11 0 1 54-14

2 Panathinaikos 55 22 12 0 0 5 4 1 44-13

3 PAOK 47 22 7 3 1 7 2 2 37-17

4 Aigaleo 39 22 7 2 2 4 4 3 27-17 :nw:

5 AEK 38 22 6 3 3 5 2 3 41-22 <_<

6 Chalkidona 38 22 6 2 2 5 3 4 33-26

7 Panionios 33 22 4 4 2 4 5 3 29-21

8 Iraklis 32 22 7 2 3 2 3 5 28-31

9 SCODA Xanthi 26 22 5 3 3 2 2 7 22-30

10 OFI 23 22 3 3 5 3 2 6 22-35 :o

11 Ionikos 22 22 4 2 6 2 2 6 24-31

12 Aris 19 22 5 1 4 0 3 9 17-31 :whistle:

13 Kallithea 15 22 1 4 6 1 5 5 24-35

14 Paniliakos 15 22 2 4 5 1 2 8 24-43

15 Akratitos 14 22 2 2 7 1 3 7 22-57

16 Proodeftiki 13 22 2 6 3 0 1 10 13-38 :P

Akratitos has let in the most goals so far(57), with a little help of AEK (7-2), Panionios (6-1) and Olympiakos (7-0 and 5-0). Out of the last four teams in this division, Kallithea and Paniliakos has scored the most goals (24), and Kallithea has let in the least (35). Proodeftiki has a pathetic 13 goals in 22 games, and frankly, I'd have to say that Proodeftiki is in a better position of being relegated than Kallithea is. I also agree with Kilmanrok, that the three "bottom-feeders" of the A Division are going to get creamed by the Top three teams in the B Division (Kerkira, Kalamaria, Ergotelis). Although these three teams are only 3 points apart, I think that Proodeftiki, Akratitios, AND Paniliakos are going to be relegated. Do you agree with me? Do you think that the third-last team with be relegated as well? Please respond. :tup: :tup:

Everybody has a chance to avoid relegation, except Panileiakos. They are going down like a rock. The team plays bad soccer in the second round, and after selling their best players. I hope Stavropoulos is happy that he got the money, but he destroyed the team. :angry:

• 1 month later...

OK, four rounds left, and the situation is still not clear as far as relegation is concerned.

Here are the standings of the teams that in my opinion are still battling it out to avoid relegation:

11. Ionikos 23 points

12. Kallithea 22

13. Aris 20

14. Paniliakos 19

15. Akratitos 19

16. Proodeftiki 17

And here is the remainding games:

IONIKOS (23 points)

Proodeftiki

at Paniliakos

Skoda Xanthi

at OFI

KALLITHEA (22 points)

Skoda Xanthi

at OFI

at Aigaleo

AEK

ARIS (20 points)

Chalkidona

Aigaleo

at Olympiakos

PAOK

PANILIAKOS (19 points)

at AEK

Ionikos

at Iraklis

Panathinaikos

AKRATITOS (19 points)

Iraklis

at PAO

Panionios

at Chalkidona

PROODEFTIKI (17 points)

at Ionikos

Iraklis

PAO

at Panionios

In my opinion after Round 30 here is what the standings will be:

11. Kallithea 27

12. Ionikos 27

13. Aris 23

14. Akratitos 22

15. Paniliakos 21

16. Proodeftiki 21

Basically Kallithea and Ionikos will survive, and Aris and Akratitos will battle it out for the relegation play-off spot. Paniliakos is going down for sure. Proodeftiki will try, but will come out short.

I would like Aris to stay up, but I think they will have hard time. They don't have an easy schedule. In my opinion it will be between Aris and Akratitos in the battle for the 14th and eventually play Ergotelis (possibly) in the play-off relegation/promotion game.

Here's my prediction after round 30:

Ionikos 30

Kallithea 24

Aris 20

Paniliakos 20

Akratitios 19

Proodeftiki 18

I think Proodeftiki will go down for sure, and Akratitios will have problems too. I also think that Paniliakos will get the playoff spot, and I think they'll lose......those are my predictions!!!! :tup:

Here are the standings of the teams that in my opinion are still battling it out to avoid relegation:

11. Ionikos 23 points

12. Kallithea 22

13. Aris 20

14. Paniliakos 19

15. Akratitos 19

16. Proodeftiki 17

Ionikos has two huge huge games against Paniliakos and Proodeuthiki. Anything can still happen i believe and Aris have a big big chance to drop to B. Their fixture seems to be the hardest. Proodeuthiki must win against Ionikos to stand a chance and the other team going down will most probably be Akratitos, they have a very hard fixture as well. The only game i see them getting points may be against Chalkidona, if they lose their UEFA hopes.

Here are the standings for the teams that have a chance of relegating to the B Division:

10 OFI 27 27 4 4 5 3 2 9 24-40

11 Ionikos 26 27 5 2 7 2 3 8 28-40

12 Kallithea 25 27 3 4 7 2 6 5 35-38

13 Aris 23 27 6 2 5 0 3 11 22-42

14 Akratitos 22 27 4 3 7 1 4 8 28-60

15 Paniliakos 19 27 3 4 6 1 3 10 26-53

16 Proodeftiki 17 27 3 6 4 0 2 12 21-49

Akratitos seems to have some enrgy left in them, as they are moving up in the standings. We could all probably say that if Kallithea plays like they did today for the next three games, we'll see them next year in the premier league. Proodeftiki and Paniliakos look in trouble, as they are now about three points behind playoff relegation placers Akratitos. Aris is a team that I think wont go in relegation zone, but close to it. What do you guys think? :tup:

Here are the standings for the teams that have a chance of relegating to the B Division:

10 OFI 27 27 4 4 5 3 2 9 24-40

11 Ionikos 26 27 5 2 7 2 3 8 28-40

12 Kallithea 25 27 3 4 7 2 6 5 35-38

13 Aris 23 27 6 2 5 0 3 11 22-42

14 Akratitos 22 27 4 3 7 1 4 8 28-60

15 Paniliakos 19 27 3 4 6 1 3 10 26-53

16 Proodeftiki 17 27 3 6 4 0 2 12 21-49

Akratitos seems to have some enrgy left in them, as they are moving up in the standings. We could all probably say that if Kallithea plays like they did today for the next three games, we'll see them next year in the premier league. Proodeftiki and Paniliakos look in trouble, as they are now about three points behind playoff relegation placers Akratitos. Aris is a team that I think wont go in relegation zone, but close to it. What do you guys think? :tup:

The two clubs going down are probably certified but it will be a huge battle between Aris and Akratitos for that play-off spot, but it seems that Aris will prevail. I have to say i do hope the Menidi to stay in the League as well. :nw:

Archived