Phantis Forums

The Season's almost over!

tihio10

The Season's almost over. By the way things are going, It looks like Akratitos is going to be relegated, although it's going to be a tough bought between Kalithea and Prodeftiki to fill that last relegation spot. I think it'll be Proodeftiki leaving because I don't see that many goals from them lately.

Also, who do you think is going to be crowned the Greek Champion for this season. Many of you will probably think Olympiakos because they have won for the past seven years(some were very close <_< ) but this year they have been showing signs of weakness, like their loss to Proodeftiki 1-0 (Noone expected that :la: ). I believe that they will finish second, only behind Panathinaikos, who I think will be the Greek Champions. No, I'm not a big fan of Panathinaikos, but I feel that they can finish this season strong.(Sorry PAOK fans, maybe next year :whistle: ) I think the year would finish off with these standings:

1.Panathinaikos

2.Olympiakos

3.PAOK

4.AEK

5.Aigaleo

6.Iraklis

7.Panionios

8.Chalkidonia

9.Aris

10.OFI

11.Ionikos

12.Skoda Xanthi

13.Paniliakos

14.Kalithea

15.Proodeftiki

16.Akratitos

Even though they're more games to be played, I feel that this may happen (probably not :tdown: ). How do you feel about my predictions, do you think Kalithea with relegate, maybe even Paniliakos. Or do you think that Olympiakos will reign again. I'd like to know. Thanks. :tup:

though i am a pao fan, i still believe we have a good chance at it this year...i am more confident this year then last, which is surprising....last year i knew it was going to happen, i knew our play was too good to be true and that something would happen and we would lose out on the protathlima again...but this year its different...we are full of contradictions....imagine pao winning with : one of the worst team in year with the most mediocore performances, one of the worst runs in europe and with the worst coach we have ever had...with the coming on equi and the rueturn of some key players, i think we will give it a awesome run and i am excited for the future....but we will see, it hard to make predictions as we are only alittle more then halway finished with the season....

The Season's almost over. By the way things are going, It looks like Akratitos is going to be relegated, although it's going to be a tough bought between Kalithea and Prodeftiki to fill that last relegation spot. I think it'll be Proodeftiki leaving because I don't see that many goals from them lately.

Also, who do you think is going to be crowned the Greek Champion for this season. Many of you will probably think Olympiakos because they have won for the past seven years(some were very close <_< ) but this year they have been showing signs of weakness, like their loss to Proodeftiki 1-0 (Noone expected that :la: ). I believe that they will finish second, only behind Panathinaikos, who I think will be the Greek Champions. No, I'm not a big fan of Panathinaikos, but I feel that they can finish this season strong.(Sorry PAOK fans, maybe next year :whistle: ) I think the year would finish off with these standings:

1.Panathinaikos

2.Olympiakos

3.PAOK

4.AEK

5.Aigaleo

6.Iraklis

7.Panionios

8.Chalkidonia

9.Aris

10.OFI

11.Ionikos

12.Skoda Xanthi

13.Paniliakos

14.Kalithea

15.Proodeftiki

16.Akratitos

Even though they're more games to be played, I feel that this may happen (probably not :tdown: ). How do you feel about my predictions, do you think Kalithea with relegate, maybe even Paniliakos. Or do you think that Olympiakos will reign again. I'd like to know. Thanks. :tup:

Archived